We have seen only a small handful of legitimate players encountering the recently added instance limit

This is a quote made by a blue post recently. This has to be the biggest lie ive ever seen from this company. In game i have not ran into ONE person who agrees this is a good change. NOT ONE. but if you come to the forums and see people, You know who they are defending this. Go to their history, you will see nothing but defending. These people are either working as ablizzard operator, have no ability or skill in game or have no friends. More lies.

14 Likes

More salt, nice.

It was a good change to me, hopefully more incoming.
Also I have a 60 mage and priest. I mained mage for 6 months of classic and still use him to farm.

16 Likes

here’s another blizzard white knight, now check this guys history. 100% attacks those who oppose this change. check his history out… crazy

Point out my posts where I am “attacking” people, I’ll wait.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve laughed at you guys a lot, and I’ve said it’s a great change. This is my opinion.

3 Likes

uh oh im being sword down by blizzards white knights.

3 Likes

How many times do I have to say I think Blizzard is a complete dumpster fire compared to what it was 15 years ago? Keep making stuff up man. Read my post history, actually that and see where I continually say blizzard sucks.

You have called Blizzard “Blizztard” or whatever it was multiple times, if you don’t like Blizzard, why even play their games?

3 Likes

Yep, it’s well known that Blizz astroturf their forums.

1 Like

I’m laughing at you guys cause there’s 5000 of these threads saying exactly the same thing. I love it. I think it’s hilarious, can call me a shill all you want idc.
Someone doesn’t agree with you so they’re automatically a “blizzard knight” and a blizzard shill. Lolol.

8 Likes

This fix doesn’t help the problem. all bots will do i make twice as much accounts and then Blizzard makes twice amount of money. This only hurts the average player with a alt mage trying to make a lot of gold to open AQ gates and raid hard in AQ and Naxx. this is all about Money for Blizzard.

This affects such a small portion of the community and definitely makes it a bigger money sink for botters each time all of their accounts get banned. Instead of them being able to have 10 bots running instances all day every day now they have to have 40 to do the same thing or level up on a bunch of different servers on the same accounts.
I totally agree Blizzard needs to do MORE about the bot problem they’ve handled it as bad as it possibly could’ve been handled. They need ban waves weekly at the bare minimum. They’re handled the fly hacking horribly too, how in the hell have people been able to fly hack to the end of dungeons since launch? It’s ridiculous, the integrity of their game is completely ruined.

Maybe I’m thinking about this wrong but 1 account can do 30 instances in 6 hours…6 hours goes into 24 hours 4 times…therefore to bot 24/7 you need 4x as many accounts as before. Or is this bad logic? If its bad logic okay.
Seems if this is how it would work out then its a pretty good solution even if a tiny minority of the population gets screwed because of it.

2 Likes

I think it’s a good change

3 Likes

This is a constructive thread…

2 Likes

Trying to talk about it but just get called a shill, lol.

1 Like

there’s different types of botting. there’s also outside instance botting for items such as elemental earth and items like that just follow the same route over and over again. they will just switch there methods and hurt the economy the same.

funny and you’re here defending the same thing over and over… ironic? nah look at your history, id say NOPE not ironic

I’m not for or against the change, but I do see it improving the overall quality of life of Classic.

1 Like

You are mixing things up here.

There’s a difference between agreeing to the instance limit and actually reaching it.

2 Likes

Everyone that doesn’t agree with him is a stupid shill.

Everyone that does agree with him is proof of the conspiracy.

Its noteworthy that Blizz has actual data on this stuff, and the OP has nothing but fart dust.

I join the others in saying since its been added, I see it improving the overall quality of the game. Im not bothered even the least bit. Nor is anyone I encounter in game. All our worries about “less instances to farm” have been canceled out by the growing prices of things in the healthier economy.

2 Likes