We got jebaited lmaooo

We all thought we were getting class tuning for today with the reset huh? That finally we’d get hybrid healing reduced, and all these 1 shot classes nerfed.

Yea we all just got jebaited by blizzard, they just buffed assa, frost mage, fury warrior, and made convoke even better in pvp now that it can’t hit cycloned targets :^)

Rets are still killing in a global, boomies are still killing in a global, ww is still stupidly strong doing 5k dps per game, so is enhance, and ele, and fire mages still immortal with triune while pulling 15k dps during combust, and hpal still won’t cast or oom at all while there are healers that are utter trash. And I could go on and on.

May I remind you the season started exactly 35 days ago and WE ONLY GOT 1 CLASS TUNED??? IN MORE THAN A MONTH ONLY ROGUES GOT NERFED, THAT’S IT.

Gj blizzard I literally don’t expect anything from you anymore yet you manage to disappoint me week after week

77 Likes

If every class is busted, no one is (:slight_smile:

9 Likes

First off, not every class is busted, there are many outliers and many other specs that are so bad such as mw, rdru, dh’s, unholy dk’s etc etc.

Second, if everything is broken then everything is broken, period. If everything dies in a second to everything then it’s not balanced, because that’s not what we pvp players want, we want it to be fast paced but to give us enough reaction time to counterplay. There’s no balance in everything dying in a global without the ability to counterplay or react at all.

31 Likes

I was going to say but what about demo locks resto druids and… Oh you said class not specs being busted lol.

The joke is they’re only giving buffs so that eventually EVERY class/spec is busted

1 Like

I agree buff rogues

8 Likes

Very unlikely we’ll see any major sweeping changes with AWC.

1 Like

Shouldn’t have started AWC so soon. We’re going into an arena world championship with pvp being in a beta test state.

15 Likes

DH’s aren’t bad tho…unless blizz takes their legendary and cov ability…then they’d actually be bad. If RBG’s is your thing they are also the best tank rn. Right now they just aren’t bfa level easy to pve someone to death and require using their mobility to live aka kite…I’ll agree with unholy dk’s, mw, rdru tho…as well as demo lock/bm hunters (I’m okay with players having to play their class and not afk while their pets do 70%+ of their dmg even in a 10min game)

1 Like

They’re not bad dmg wise, survability wise they’re awful.

They released the game over Christmas; Do you expect Blizzard to work over the holidays? Hopefully we can get better balancing going forward after the AWC as well.

1 Like

Except the vast majority of classes are viable in its current state. AWC will be fun to watch because we’ll see all sorts of comps.

1 Like

No they really aren’t…they just have to use mobility to live…as well as have the legendary for comps where they are the kill target…having 2 darkness’s, blur, death from above every 1min(taken against melee cleaves) not to mention the ability to kite every class in the game more or less and a half decent conduit paired with the tattoo dmg reduction can have them sitting at 18% magic damage reduction at all times…they really aren’t you just don’t get passive dmg mitigation while doing absurd cleave dmg like bfa…oh did I mention you can metamorphosis immune gpie/stormbolt/kidneyshot/legsweep etc etc?

4 Likes

yeah man rogues are too op rn they need to nerf rogue again dude :slight_smile:

Buff sub

10char

It was a ret that said that. Please don’t respond and feed the troll.

Many classes being broken therefore viable =/= balance.

We will also see all sorts of random one shots in a global where u don’t even understand what happened or how it happened, which is not fun for the viewers nor the competitors.

1 Like

survival hunters, and assasination rogues arent

1 Like

Actually Ret and MM also got tuned a month ago.
Ringing Clarity nerf wasnt good enough though

2 Likes

You probably wont see many cheese one shots in the AWC, that’s how it works when players know when and what buttons to press

1 Like