We dont want LFD in wrath!

Do you wanna be the… Justice League?

You can pick more than three, right?

Not sure how this is a response to “What’s missing?”

So, you can add a note when you’re looking for a group, but not when you start a group?

(S)he is on the Beta…

Yes

If you’re looking for a group on retail you just see the groups in LFG, you don’t have to sign up to view what available. The title of the group is different than a note, you see the title at a glance, if you mouseover you see a note.

If they’re talking about LFG on beta I don’t think it’s being widely used because there isn’t a wide population to use it.

Yes

https://imgur.com/a/MdJqfhG

Here y’all go. Just took 8 screens of the group tool on the beta. Pretty sure I got 99% of the essence of what the tool does.

1 Like

This isn’t retail, no one cares about what works there.

From Xo’s screenshots, it looks like you can literally queue up for anything, seemingly with no limit. This includes PvP, Dungeons (of any number), etc.

Considering it’s one of the ‘hottest’ or most-controversial changes, I’d bet that if it WAS good, people would be using it, especially people against RDF, because, if it was good, they’d be able to use that against us.

So… you want more Retail features in Classic?

1 Like

These are not queues, only posting boards. Group formation is being handled by the player(s)

Also one request I made on the beta forum is to allow us to queue up for old raids at any top end level (80 max obv) so that we can sign up to complete achievements or reputations from them.

They currently have the top end level for those raids as 79, which is pointless.

1 Like

I’m advocating to have an LFG system with the same flexibility as retail

I admit ‘queue’ was not the right word. But you know what I meant.

And im advocating to have the authentic wrath RDF in the classic version of the game that was suppose to be released “as it was” not some hybrid dumpster fire that borrows trash systems from a trash game called modern retail wow.

6 Likes

Kinda… like RDF?

2 Likes

If we keep adding features like RDF for the reasoning that they were in Original Wotlk then WoW will eventually turn into Retail, hope you understand there are some features that need to be changed or removed for the sake of a better game

1 Like

I can actually say with 100% confiden e from reading your posts here that u have 0 clue about the LFG tool on Beta. Your just trying to stick to the RDF narrative.

1 Like

Please educate me.

Firstly, it’s not ‘adding’ - it’s ‘keeping’ it in the game.

Secondly, “if we keep adding features…” Umm, what have we been adding?

1 Like

The only thing that needs to be removed are players like you.

4 Likes

If we keep features like RDF for the reasoning that they were in Original Wotlk then WoW will eventually turn into Retail, hope you understand there are some features that need to be changed or removed for the sake of a better game

Fixed.

Then why did we keep Classic and TBC Classic as close to their original source as we did?

1 Like

If you don’t want to go all the way back to retail in the classic remake series, just stop playing them when they re-add the features you thought killed the game.

Don’t change the games at the expense of those waiting for that expansion to be faithfully remade.

2 Likes

Ive seen it being used on beta, its almost identicle to retails. There is no scrolling like lfg chat. Its a nice tool the only difference between LFG and RDF, its not random and its not going to teleport you there

So, I can tell you have no ability to comprehend anything you read. I didn’t say there was currently ANY scrolling. I said that on launch there will be scrolling because of the number of players, playing.