We dont want LFD in wrath!

blizz stop trying to add LFD, me and the classic community stand united under one banner of hope that you will not add this social killing system in the game.

48 Likes

…what are you on about?

7 Likes

We stand under one banner, Please add LFD

139 Likes

I bet you loved Matrix Resurrections.

5 Likes

is this some kind of reverse psychology going on? cause i guarantee based on every single poll and questionnaire that more of the community does want LFD than those that don’t want it.

also unless they have released something new within the last 24 hours there’s been no sign of them reversing their decision yet

18 Likes

Everybody wants LFD in WotLK . . .Everybody.

including YOU!

32 Likes

Yes we do, new tool is bad and barely anyone uses it. Still takes forever to get groups.

40 Likes

we want LFD

36 Likes

I agree no need for dungeon finder half the people on here are retail people crying for something that wasn’t in the game till the very last patch

5 Likes

Second-last patch, which saw a year-long lifespan.

21 Likes

I just think most people haven’t seen the new LFG

1 Like

We have, though. Streamers are streaming it, right? And from my viewpoint, it seems like there’s almost no one in LFG at all.

2 Likes

No one is using it because there’s like a total of 100 people on the beta. Ironically, I’ve seen a ton of dungeon runs on the beta as well.

If you go to the retail ptr you won’t see anyone using LFG yet if you go to retail theres hundreds of groups for all sorts of content.

2 Likes

So… what are we missing?

Is the LFG in Retail PTR a defining feature that they JUST added?

1 Like

You mean the patch that lasted almost half the time the expansion was out?

16 Likes

I’ve seen streamers use it for the sake of testing and it seems to work fine. They don’t sit in it and actually form a group with it because they don’t have to, they’re streamers.

2 Likes

We’re missing a big enough player pool to take advantage of the tool

You got a mouse in your pocket friend?

:mouse2: :rat:

2 Likes

Ummm… how do they know it works if they don’t form groups?

I wasn’t talking about that… Please reread the conversation to better understand.

1 Like

I don’t think they do. Not enough players.