We DoNt WaNt CaTa

You’re talking with someone who still insists Wintergrasp was an instanced, cross-realm battleground in original Wrath.

That person has no clue what they’re talking about.

3 Likes

It wasn’t, and you can see the cutoff history.

1 Like

You keep bringing up that same exact argument that happened well over a year ago. And yes I actually do have a clue, me and a couple other people in that last thread that you randomly brought that up in out of the blue kinda proved you wrong. Now you are trying to deny that Wrath arenas ever went up to 4k. You just go out of your way to try and start arguments back to back to back. Irony is, we have already had the Wrath arena discussion. We have had the WG discussion. Many, many times.

How is it that you are unable to move on from a topic that I ended over a year ago.

1 Like

Why you randomly go out of your way to try to bring up that exact same argument out of the blue on every single thread that you ever see me posting on ever.

Like you went with the WG argument on this thread too and on about a dozen other threads as well

Cata naysayers back to back lying - WoW Classic / Wrath of the Lich King Classic Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

And by this point with so many threads here have Feywaif posting at the exact same time period as you do, also going out of their way to target me and only me when I never even talked to them…kinda seems like that is one of your other toons here.

And why you are trying to bring up the WG discussion yet again.

And also as for the super inflated arena ratings, yes that was confirmed, it was dealt with. you can find multiple YT vids of people talking about that.

1 Like

Mmm~ Can’t wait to play Cata with my transmogged Darkmantle set and have a good time with people on a bustling server!

I’ll be thinking of you when that day comes.
:dagger: :dagger:

TBC to my eyes has nice visuals it will be nice to run around in.

Same thing I did in retail. Legion had a few good looks, and that to me was the end. Bfa onward most armour lacked pizazz to my eyes. Nice stats, slap on nice looks at tmog.

Frankly after SoD I think there’s a market for Vanilla-TBC-Wrath prog servers in a similar vein.

You act like the cata world isn’t in retail right now. Also the beta is massively buggy. It’s not happening in 2 weeks. Don’t know where you got that info…

are you on drugs dog

2 Likes

Right. To heck with people saying it has to be only one way. I want both classic cata and permanent classic wrath.

2 Likes

Personally I got my times worth out of Wrath and as much as I would like to see servers for wrath so I could come back to from time to time, I can see why on Blizzards end that when TBC classic pre-patch launched, classic era was pretty much a ghost town, thus probably the reason why were not getting servers for specific expansions.

Funny how people say this yet the era vanilla server I am on is booming. I am just choosing not to play it because vanilla wasn’t really that great in my op. I mean, you can’t play death knights for example on vanilla classic era servers.

They kept all the servers up, which was a mistake. They should have only kept like 2 vanilla era servers up. But I never cared for vanilla. I wanted permanent wrath classic realms from the beginning.

I mean sure, era servers are probably booming now but my point was when TBC classic came out, Classic era servers was pretty much a ghost town.

I do want Wrath era too but at the same time, There will be less players playing Wrath then what Wrath has right now if Wrath era was to exist because they will be either going into cataclysm or playing SoD and also Wrath era would be stuck in permanent content lull and eventually those that are still playing will quit.

Me personally, I think even wrath classic SOD would be pretty sweet. Just something that preserves wrath in some form. I just never cared for vanilla that much. I understand we have that for those who want vanilla and the old world or whatever. But wrath was always better in every way compared to vanilla in my op.

Look at Season 6 and Season 7 2v2 r1 ratings for grobulous And it was like that before Blizz banned some people and reset the ratings. Just because you yourself have never done any arenas does not mean that you can find out all that is going on with every arena bracket on every server for every season.

theres no such thing as r1 from grobbulus dog, its not a serverbased reward
(idk why my toon changed, im talaryann).

https ://ironforge.pro/pvp/charts/US/2/
check season 6.
rank 1 from 2v2 was 3470

Orig wrath did not have RDF at the start. It was brought in towards the end of the entire xpac. I can’t remember exactly how close to the end.

I played OG wrath and you are correct Feywaif - it was not at the start.

Aovona is a compulsive liar. They actively project their own shortcomings onto the person they’re talking to.

I called their ramblings “schizo ramblings”, to which Aovona then tried to tie my name to schizophrenia, looked up the medications and said if they were schizo, they’d take those drugs but I should be the one on them because of this characters name (lmao), and now attributes that to me, saying I did that to them.

This was all over them fumbling to prove they play HC, while bragging about their multiple 60s, while trying to dismiss others based off of that claim.

Why not both?

1 Like

You should read up where Blizz said that they had to fix the ratings cuz of the boosters. It has already been stated that they fixed those ratings. But the fact is that it was once like that. And you act like them fixing it to where now 3.4k+ is so good and fair. That too is an inflated rating only possible from the boosting going on. Highest ever Wrath era rating from the original Wrath was Reckful and that was just barely above 3k. He was first ever to get above 3K legit.

they “fixed” arena mmr, not rating itself, and it never once had touched the 4k mark

1 Like