We DoNt WaNt CaTa

MuH wRaTh
if you really wanted wrath it wouldnt be a ghost town right now.
people dont play it when its current content, imagine when is legacy, it will be more desert than era was during tbc.
see you guys in july

21 Likes

I love wotlk, but i also want cata… I’d love to have servers for both

17 Likes

wotlk was good while it lasted
now is time to move over
no king rules forever, my son

5 Likes

Wotlk classic was released September 26, 2022

over 18 months.

How do people want more of this?

5 Likes

You mock wrath but it did well until P4. Cataclysm is going to be a “ghost town” before P2.

Edit: He just wants to troll so going to do what I should have already done, flag, delist, and move on.
:axe:

7 Likes

do the voices in your head speak so loudly?

6 Likes

The correct take.

3 Likes

Maybe, but the silver lining is you’re supposed to quit when that happens, so we never actually will need to see your brain rot doomer posts followed by your ax emoji as if you have any actual ability to “axe” a thread.

:axe: zzz

They think they do, but they don’t. These are man children who don’t like the idea of time moving on, hence why they won’t shut up about the past. “muh old leveling zones are gone in cata” but era is still dead lmao. The idea of wow is more appealing than logging in and playing wow.

10 Likes

benefit of classic era and SoD is the old world is still always here to revisit.

RIP Org bank, only thing I’ll miss.

We all know that Mr. :axe: will never quit. He can’t help himself. He needs the daily fix on hating on everything.

3 Likes

It’s actually kind of amazing how long they’ve dragged out Wrath Classic. And we still have probably several months to go, judging by the state of Cata Beta.

3 Likes

I mean I do want Cata, but the only reason I’m not really playing WOTLK right now is there is no point in gearing up or anything since Cata is coming, so I prefer to take a break until Cata pre-patch.

If Cata wasn’t coming I would probably still be playing WOTLK in some shape or form.

I will admit I never seen a beta so broken and bugged ever, even the WoD beta wasn’t as messed up.

3 Likes

You won’t, but good cope.

4 Likes

Thats cuz this wasn’t the version people wanted. This version of Wrath was terrible. Re-release it the way it was back in the day.

5 Likes

Even less people would be playing right now lmfao

Nah, the Mythic Lite dungeons drove the casuals from Wrath Classic.

6 Likes

The Heroic+ dungeons kept casuals playing because they could work towards better gear.

1 Like

I went back to Warmane private server… So that is one on the list.

That might be the most stupid things I’ve read all day. Give the flat earth believers a chance to catch up.

2 Likes

what a dull response, with 0 substance. why dont you tell me why its stupid? go ahead, try to be conclusive, im sure it will be as stupid as i expect it to be

It’s not though.

3 Likes