We don't even want cata!

With blizzard making it clear there isn’t going to be Wrath servers the approaching release of cata seems depressing. Who even asked for cata?? In my experience if you ask players to rank the expansions cata usually falls somewhere near the bottom with perhaps WOD being the only expansion that is looked at as being worse.

I know I’m just one person, but I don’t plan on playing cata and if there are no wrath servers I can’t see myself playing any wow. I curious to know how many people feel the same. My guess is a substantial amount.

11 Likes

well I want cata so there’s that

32 Likes

Why is it these threads are always made by characters with very few posts? :thinking:

5 Likes

Because you’re asking wow players who quit in Cata, came back and played Legion for a month, then didn’t resub until Classic dropped.

You’re asking people who already quit and made up their mind over a decade ago.

Not everything is for you. You don’t like cata, then don’t play lmao. You want Lich King? Well you had it. If you want more, go private server, nothing is stopping you.

Good. Don’t let the door hit you.

9 Likes

You* don’t even want Cata

/thread

9 Likes

they should leave up tbc and wrath servers. only a couple of each if that’s all the demand.

not sure why they didn’t when they did for era.

1 Like

It’s probably the state of era that convinced them not to, to be honest

2 Likes

how many people do you represent?

I’m looking very forward to cata!

7 Likes

You’ll just have to unsub like everyone else. Cataclysm is going to be deserted a few months after launch. Some people want to argue about it, but for every 1 person defending cataclysm, probably a good 100 others will be cancelling subs.

Feel free, but you’ll just be quietly tossing it when the time comes because the reality will have proven me correct, as usual in my long history.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/no-one-doing-operation-gnomeregan/1817575/13

[Pointless response to pointless response]

3 Likes

Some of us do, some of us don’t just like everything in life.

This should be one of the examples given when you search for hyperbole.

1 Like

Actual stats taken into consideration from history, 3/4ths of the playerbase stayed throughout cata.

Literally more wow players played cata than not during that period. Cope more.

7 Likes

you don’t have to play Cata, we won’t miss you

7 Likes

there’s not enough demand to fill a single server, let alone a couple for each

1 Like

Honestly, if Zalika wants it, shouldn’t we, the WoW player community stand behind our people and support them?

Do it for the Zalika. Do it for the community!

Let’s go Cataclysm Classic!

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

A substantially smaller size than you think it is. Most people are ready for Cata months ago

Bookmark this for the gotcha moment you think is coming. Meanwhile the rest of us will enjoy wow. Not complain and moan about wow moving to cats even tho all you do is complain about wrath, and before that you spam complained about tbc. You got some issues you need to work out my guy. You got time before cata drops to get it figured out.

4 Likes

I actually want cata, wrath is so absolutely boring right now.

3 Likes

how do you know the demand? and a server doesn’t need to be 10 layers full to be playable. i can’t see them making a pvp and pve server each for tbc and wrath, and having the pvp servers at least be dead to the point of unplayability. those are still some peoples’ favorite expansions.

1 Like

I want cata… but I want MoP more.

9 Likes