We DEMAND a PvE Server

Advantages don’t matter in PVE. You can actually make more money faster in a older server. Your gathering mats go for more! Plus if you couldn’t keep up then you will not be able to keep up in a fresh server. You will probably just fall behind in a few weeks and quit.

2 Likes

Times are changing keep up or move aside.

1 Like

sorry to hear that. GL on whatever realm you are on!

(they werent gonna have pvp realms in original vanilla. but enough people asked for it that they went ahead and made pvp realms too. now its one of the more popular ways to play on classic, but in retail, they just removed them altogether)

1 Like

Names matter.

Its a non-starter if you cant get a name you want

Who cares about any of this?

Why does it bother you how others enjoy their time?

It’s really not that dire, don’t let people scare you off lol. I’ve seen children, Grandma’s and keyboard turners make their way to max level on PVP servers. The first week or so when everyone is in the same zones may be a little wild, but its a very short moment in any WOW server’s existence. After everyone spreads out a little it’s basically just like leveling anywhere else.

And it doesn’t have to be about mechanics, it can be as much about strategy… Level close to allies/allied areas. Seek out strangers to group with or at least make loose alliances with while yall are leveling. Level in areas that others aren’t in. I’ve spent hours leveling deep in random caves early on on PVP servers because I know there aren’t likely to be as many people there. Even if you choose not to PVP that can still be part of the game.

i’d like pve fresh. sounds fun. since you’ll actually be able to find same bracket groups much easier than on non fresh

That’s your point, that doesn’t mean you are right.

Classic gives Blizzard a chance to correct mistakes of the past. RDF, PVE servers, Class balancing, Faction balancing etc. No point recreating the past if you cant improve and learn from mistakes.

Then play on the existing PVE realms. Why is this so difficult. You can even play on retail and turn warmode off

Because it’s not about him getting something. He’s taking joy in others not getting something.

1 Like

Like one admitted above. If they cant gank its not fun for them.

It the flying issue all over again.

Some people just wanna the PvP equivalent of being a max geared level 70 in a level 10 area mowing down greys.

PvE players may do it for fun, but dont brag how great they are afterwards.

Gankers do

I’m sure that makes sense to someone somewhere :man_shrugging:

I don’t know anyone who’s complained about PvE servers existing.

1 Like

Tell them if they cant keep up in a fresh PVP server to move aside and stay in the existing PVE servers. Plus if they are that old why would they want to start over?

Agree so we wil get a no PvP ever server where players are teleported out of faction area like in Dalaran?

Sure lets fix the past and give us what we want. No PvP ever unless its in a BG server

1 Like

For whatever it’s worth they’re working on improving the PvP part of that game.

1 Like

they should delete all pve realms

Names

People like leveling

It used to be what MMORPGs were about before the E-Sport crowd got involved.