We DEMAND a PvE Server

you should take option 4 and go to FF14

You can imagine. But I’m afraid you’ll always fall woefully short. Everyone should have dreams though so aim high little buddy!!!

Yep and the PvP part dies with WC2

WC3 was all PvE for most. So was WoW

1 Like

Oh wow. Ok, I guess we’re done here. I didn’t realize how out of it you were rofl. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :clown_face:

3 Likes

pve’ers are :clown_face: s. no use in trying to use logic and facts.

WC3 is older than my kid who is starting college next week

go to the existing pvp. they fine too.

1 Like

All this is made even worse by the fact that a significant number of those PvEers will be Alliance. So that’s going to make the Alliance numbers look respectable until those people get tired of getting ganked and reroll.

1 Like

I still play retail I’m getting ready for Dragon flight but I’ve been waiting for the fresh server to start so here we are
 The usual sh*storm on the forums

1 Like

It’s not even that. I know people who don’t like to PVP. A ton of them are in my guild on our PVP server. But acting like being on a PVP server is going to cause this life crisis and/or make the game unplayable just isn’t reality, AND it potentially scares off people who might actually be looking forward to playing on the fresh servers.

1 Like

ROFL maybe its because I was 35 when WoW launched.

I was then and still am too old for the pre-teen game of ganking and PvP

I was a single dad with pre-teens when WC 3 came out

1 Like

We’ve got 60 year olds in our guild. One of our oldest socials is like a 70 year old great Grandma. She managed to level just fine as Alliance on Faerlina even. It has nothing to do with being X years old

You’re just looking for something to throw a tantrum about
 which tbh is kind of embarrassing at your age. :kissing_heart: :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

In an open world game with resources, If i see someone taking my resources, i would like to use my gear and stop them from doing so if an enemy. So yes exactly that

1 Like

i literally cannot pvp. i have severly handicapped hands. its for the same reason i dont raid. i use to pvp. mostly low level bgs. but the issue with my hands/fingers is getting progressively worse so i lost fast reaction time. anyway, i dont mind if theres no pve fresh, as i already have a dungeon group i run content with, but i wouldve rolled a char on pve fresh for times when my group wasnt on the game.

2 Likes

They’re just trolling. Don’t let them get to you.

They don’t seem to realize most people don’t have their ego and self-worth tied to a video game.

2 Likes

it does for me, but i have a disability linked to old age.

2 Likes

Buddy you are seriously confused, blizzard created PVE realm from the beginning of WOW as a game, and they are smarter than you.

They created PVE realms in classic as well for the very same audience you don’t know about.

Always existed in the game in a way or another even retail has it. This why people are complaining. If you can’t understand we sorry there is no need to blame you.

2 Likes

ROFL. PvPers never understand that you cant just FORCE people to be YOUR CONTENT.

Its really simple. If its a PvP server I will not play. You cant talk me into it. You never will. You can’t make me eat food I dont like or do anything I dont want to do. You seem to think you can. My amin issue is you seem to think you can change people and thats worse than Blizzard being as stupid as they are. Blizzard can make the decisions they want and they will have to deal with the repercussions. But I am going to vent my displeasure and you throwing a tantrum about how I just need to get over it and to what YOU want ME to do is where the problem is.

My son and I had plans to start fresh. We started fresh in Classic. Started Fresh in BC. Wanted to start fresh here. We simply will not be.

2 Likes

It’s a historic first for Blizz to not add a PvE realm alongside a PvP realm.

3 Likes