We DEMAND a PvE Server

The majority want pvp in the world zones. This allows us to kill a pesky gathering farmer on another faction. Only the strongest deserve that ore or herb node.

Or maybe we dont like your name, look of gear etc… and we want to corpse camp you. it is my American GOD given right to press my boot to your face.

1 Like

No one’s forcing you to do anything. There are PVE servers. Continue to play on the one’s available.

Cool then don’t play. Sorry to say but people with irrationally strong opinions on PVP servers are the very very very small minority and no one is going to cater to you. Particularly not to the point that they’re releasing specific “fresh” servers just for your tiny niche. There are no “RP-PVP” fresh servers either but no one is throwing a tantrum about that.

You can’t have everything your way all the time. I’m sorry you’re having to learn that this late in life. :man_shrugging: PS: I bet the staff loves you at the Cracker Barrel

Nobody is saying it’s going to “cause a life crisis”.

Its simply not fun.

If you’re some guy who only logs on for an hour and a half a night, why would you want to be in a situation where another person can force you to do something you don’t want to do?

1 Like

If that were true, why are the PvE servers full and the PvP ones are dead?

One playstyle can keep players and the other just works so much they are the only full servers?

All of interacting with other people is adapting. I’m sorry you’re having to learn that here on the forums.

If you want to roll on a strictly PVE server there are plenty of servers for you. Just not a fresh one. You can’t have everything all the time. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I feel like people are VASTLY undervaluing the magic of PVP on a fresh server. At the start there will not be level capped people in PVP gear ganking. It will be all fresh toons battling it out. If it’s not your thing play on an existing server. The 70 boost is available the same day as fresh launch.

3 Likes

I know you’re not a math guy but I’ll bite… A: Its not true but to the extent some pvp servers are dead thats obviously because there are waaay more PVP servers than PVE servers. There are literally more than 2x as many players on PVP servers as PVE servers, it’s not even close…

So sad, I wanted to play with my little daughter she is actually playing lowbie Retail perhaps I won’t bring her to PVP Wrath no way. I actually could play if no other option, go back to my rogue and destroy people for fun but I rather prefer a more casual approach take my time doing every single quest etc… enjoy with no interference from someone who wants to waste my little time for playing. I hope blizzard will open a fresh for us let’s see if they are really listening as they say.

1 Like

This is not true. Check your work before handing it in. Mankrik popping.

1 Like

Forced world PVP in a game not designed for world PVP. This isn’t DAOC lol

1 Like

considering pve’ers dont count as real people, its a fact that there are more pvp’ers

I actually just adopted an orphan from Africa who hasn’t had electricity since her parent’s were killed by warlords. Ever since she came to America she’s said her one desire was to play on a high pop Fresh WOW PVP server… and I’m just so worried that if they release a bunch of fresh PVE servers there won’t be enough people on the PVP one to make her dream come true. Please Blizz, don’t release another FRESH PVE server. Do it for the orphans from Africa. Do it for little Sally Jay!!!

1 Like

considering no one cares about your troll posts

its not a race. its an exploration and experience. age wouldnt apply to this situation.

You will be surprised. Kids learn through grit. I taught my 8 year old daughter to tea bag people when she gets a kill.

2 Likes

Dude, im so happy for you and little sally jay! I hope you have so much fun on the new fresh PvP realms! I agree! Having any more pve realms will just take the fun away from pvp’ers! sally jay needs that true pvp experience!

1 Like

You will get nothing and like it

I hope you didnt do that. From your posts you said you were the kind of guy who likes doing disgusting things to low levels…

I have never seen a group of people so bitter all they can do is scream “PLEASE for the love of GOD PLEASE dont let them play the game they way they want! Submit them to my will”

And they dont see the irony.

Everyone else is saying let you have your garbage server and do what you want to do in you moonguard goldshire. Just let us have our own version.

WE DID IT. FRESH PVE REALM!!!

Thanks for the support guys!