We are winning too much honor points per BG

Plus he’s not even right. I refer you to this thread:

3 Likes

thats the issue rite there

Please continue to bump that thread. I can say for a fact I got the full set in prepatch back in the day as a 15 year old going to school playing very casually and it did not take nearly as long as this change would lead to.

8 Likes

woke up

still pissed about the honor change. MAKE THE 60 R14 GEAR CHEAPER BLIZZARD. REDUCE THE COSTS BY AT LEAST 2X

1 Like

The best part is that they moved heaven and earth to make this change quickly (testing, decision, implementation), but the corresponding “opposite” evidence will either be ignored or they will sit on the decision for a week “just to make sure.”

Seriously, your data analytics team and decision making process on this were terrible. Absolutely terrible.

6 Likes

So this is the post that messed up the system… nice derp

2 Likes

Now that this entire thing has been proven to be false, why have we not heard anything about a fix?

Reduce the cost of rank 14 gear 10X if this is not going to be hotfixed today.

3 Likes

Missing the point entirely, in that you didn’t have to do anything exploitative to “exploit” the honour gains, you literally just log in and do PvP like you normally would with access to an array of entirely new spells and talents…

sometimes i ook my dooker

1 Like

Oh hey Snowboots. I have yet to sleep. Just watching this all go down wondering when Blizz will open their eyes. And actually look at some of the ACTUAL evidence posted and video proof. Maybe we’ll have a fix the day before BCC launch. – If we’re lucky.

i mean, 13 days… Just rushing the entire thing. Redic.

Where were you when the world needed you the most?

2 Likes

The client is based on 2.4.3, but the pre-patch is suppose to resemble the pre-patch experience…?

10x less honor does not equate to having ~3x as long to farm. That math does not work out when people were farming several pieces in a weekend back in 2007 pre-patch.

1 Like

If anything Blizz will just stall for a few days, then will give honor gain a very small increase on a Tuesday maintenance just try to save any small amount of face.

1 Like

Stop bumping this post and go bump the other.

Yes, and for this reason I fully expect to see today a post along the lines of “To better emulate the experience of the pre-patch, we are making changes to” and altering some things.

People arguing here what prepatch actually was doesn’t matter. This is a 2.4.3 version of the prepatch. Just like P1 will be a 2.4.3 version of the beginning of TBC. Not everything translates in the intended ways.

Acknowledging what is right vs wrong (This honor change appears to be correct for level 60s in 2.4.3) and recognizing 2.4.3 behavior isn’t the best fit for it (Prepatch balancing had level 60 balancing in mind to a degree, unlike 2.4.3), then asking for a change is the best way to go about this.

These billion posts from emotional dolts about how a video in 2.1 at level 70 recieved X Y or Z are insanely irrelevant

3 Likes

so basically someone posted wrong information, Kaivax (or another blizz employee) did no research and just sent the nerf up with literally ZERO regard for the effect on the game, only thinking about what TBC was like on PAPER… Which is literally the exact opposite of what we wanted after learning from Classic, that’s why there is #SomeChanges

3 Likes

Amazing.

Considering the number of Marks rewarded aren’t “correct” at all. I’ve been booted out of countless BG’s, while on Vann, or with my team up 2-0 in WSB.

Not a single mark was given to me out of that. Typical Blizz self-sabotage, learn to read the room.

#boycott4honor

2 Likes