We are winning too much honor points per BG

Do you plan on reverting the honor gains of those bragging in public chat channels in game about having exploited this to get honor cap? Exploit early and often!

2 Likes

The exploit known as playing the game normally?

Idk if you’d be able to get 75k honor in the amount of time people had it yesterday by normal means at level 60

Nah, they would rather just punish the folks who didn’t exploit.

Roll us back! Roll us back!

When did they revert the rating req?

It didn’t get reverted- they walked back some of the rating reqs.

However, they kept the start at 0 not 1500, they kept rating reqs for shoulder/weapon, and they are still using the shadowlands rating system not the TBC one, and the ShL system is absolutely awful.

That’s what they do- they see something that isn’t a problem at all, find a way to make it massively worse, and then from that point where it’s absolute garbage they put some sprinkles and syrup on top and tell you it isn’t garbage now, and because even though it’s still way worse than it should be but it has some sprinkles the Blizz fanbase eats it up and praises them.

This is a typical scum company marketing move, especially in gaming. I have little doubt now that they’ll walk the honour back just a little bit, but nowhere near where it was when the players that knew to ‘exploit early, exploit often’ maxed out their honour.

They’ve just increased the time you need to spend getting honour 10x, let’s just skip the BS and call it what it is- another scheme to increase time played metrics.

Meanwhile, despite their response to people getting too much honour, they aren’t doing f all about people getting kicked from games and getting nothing at all- because their priorities are so f’d up right now this is genuinely not something they consider important.

Exploit early, exploit often.

4 Likes

No, you wouldn’t. They should have dropped it by 50%, not 90% though.

1 Like

bro how would any of us know if it was an exploit or not, thats how the honor was for weeks on the PTR
you absolute freaks calling for honor resets and wipes are mental, just revert the nerf 99% of us think its garbage

Yes you are.

wowhead /news/burning-crusade-classic-beta-arena-rating-update-may-15-322364

you sir, deserve the hate of the entire wow community, and i hope you get it.

7 Likes

Yall are a bunch of monkeys, leave the kid alone, he was just reporting a bug. Shameful.

1 Like

The endless entitlement here is unsurprising. Even Retail players aren’t this entitled.

snitch sympathizer

6 Likes

First, slow down there, champ.

I am not calling for a revert, wipe, reset, or any such bs. So maybe chill your jets.

I feel that the you can’t really take away from players when it is Blizzards fault. I also feel that people who were constantly ejected from BGs and received no marks or bonus honor while having all queues wiped got hosed.

Further, the solution implemented by Blizzard punished only the people who did other things like the dark portal event or helped guildies level new toons first. That is the bigger problem. Blizzard over reacted to group A in a way that punished group B.

If it hinders players = Must wait for major content patch to fix.
If it helps players = Must get out of bed IMMEDIATELY and fix in less that 30 minutes.

Blizzard logic since day 1 of WoW. Maybe this should have been looked at during the beta or PTR(that barely existed), but I guess when you only invite streamers that rarely even play the beta this is what you get.

7 Likes

Aaaaaand the fix is a giant step the opposite way. I realize that everything has to be a knee jerk reaction, but I honestly think whatever data analyst you hired to perform this analysis was just flat out wrong.

Can confirm. They pretty much screwed us with this change. Not a whole lot of point grinding honor for the level 60 gear to help level with this kind of honor return. Unbelievable. A factor of 10. A factor of 5 would have been fine. Whoever ran those numbers is a joke.

SMFH It’s also supposed to be a 4 week prepatch

2 Likes

You’re oddly proud of the effort you put into hindering the gameplay for every single player.

3 Likes