We are winning too much honor points per BG

ANDYCLOUD public enemy number 1. RIP.

6 Likes

That’s ok blizz, you messed up. I’m going to take a nap now and when i get back you better have fixed it

5 Likes

this is your fault; thanks…

5 Likes

He might be in the top 5 most dislike players of all time now. Definitely for the lifetime of Classic/TBCC.

6 Likes

no we dont. ty for ruinning it.

1 Like

And thats exactly what acvti/blizzard wants

THE ONE THING this prepatch had going for it that was just pure and simple fun…sure we all know that this gear will be replaced after a week of tbc launce, but it was something to do now, and it was bringing everyone to the bgs. it was exciting. Now the battlemaster hall is once again empty because not only did you smash it down, you nerfed it with furious vengeance never to awaken again… srsly by a factor of 10?? This game just went from boring end of expansion meandering, to very exciting limited time pvp excitment, back to well… where i honestly think i will just logout till june 1st now. Thanks guys

4 Likes

You actually might be the most hated person in wow history atm.

6 Likes

In case anyone wants some numbers, here is a good figure for those that are wanting to farm R14 weapons themselves - for both Horde and Alliance:

1 Like

This is an absolutely awful fix, and ruined any fun people were having. Please revert it. Let people enjoy themselves for just 2 weeks.

2 Likes

This is the fix for the crashing. BGs will be stable when no one is playing them. /bigbrain

4 Likes

Probably. I’d say this guy is ranking around Azshira of Illidan (Infamous for the Serenity Now funeral bombing video in 2006) in terms of infamy within the community.

At a point I’d say it is probably a bit exaggerated and that is a human being, but he did kind of bring this on himself. He and Kaivax deserve every ounce of abuse hurled their way for ruining the prepatch.

4 Likes

People having a good time? Not on your watch!

1 Like

wtf Andy , do you work for the fun police?

1 Like

Kavix has nothing to do with the decisions made at Blizzard. Don’t place blame on the messenger. I’m sure he’s not happy right now either.

1 Like

So sad. Tons of guildies turned out in force today, not even the much-maligned 58 boosters but folks with 60s who hadn’t played since AQ or even BWL/MC. It was a blast PvPing, and many were so stoked that they could get some cool weapons and have fun with 12 days of mad PvP before the new content launch.

This change leaves a bad taste in everyone’s mouths. There could’ve been a much better fix, especially since this prepatch is so darn short. It’s especially frustrating since some folks had all day to grind, hitting 40k+ honor. At this point it would almost be better to wipe all honor on 6/1 and let people have fun getting geared – most of the items will be irrelevant soon enough regardless.

6 Likes

WOOPWOOP
the fun police have arrived

welp not going to farm weapons for alt now geez

1 Like

I mean this is great for saving everyone money. No point in doing something fun like buying a boost and working towards honor gear on a near class after grinding the same content for weeks and weeks.

He’s the spokesperson for Blizzard when it comes to dealing with the community, we have no one else to get mad at but him - don’t understand why you’d defend him in this case? That’s his role.

2 Likes