We are winning too much honor points per BG

op said we need less honor and Blizzard listened to the player feedback, rofl

5 Likes

Give me half a set of GM gear; Everybody else took advantage. Give me mine or I’m gone. Literally. I ain’t being played like this. Everytime I get screwed over. Everybody got their teir sets with their gdkp.

Supply the goods or I’m unsubbing. Or prove your point even further with only making whales happy. Joke or not; I’m sick of this crap; 2 hours of AB 1/6 times completed. So friggin unfair man

5 Likes

Yes, listen to the guy that was posting about a change meant for level 70’s when their gear doesn’t cost as much as our does now if I recall. But DON’T listen to the hundreds of players reporting real game-breaking issues. Smh… Lol

2 Likes

No he’s not. He’s told what to tell the community when devs make decisions, and he relays feedback to the developers from the community. They told him a decision was made, he relayed the message, and now he’s ensuring that they hear this feedback. What they do with it is not in his control. Be upset at the devs (producers, et al), but bashing a community manager for something he didn’t do isn’t the way to go about things.

The change sucks and I hate it too, FWIW, but hating on a dude that didn’t make the decision ain’t it.

Kaivax was I GUARANTEE he who saw this thread, said “Hey guys, uhh about these rates, this guy says they’re too high, can we check this?”

He was definitely the one who brought it to Blizzard’s attention and was the catalyst for the investigation and subsequent adjustment. It doesn’t help the moron who made this thread literally gave him a load of videos to make that case for them. Sure, Kaivax wasn’t the person who pulled the trigger on the adjustment, but he was the one who supplied the gun to the shooter.

8 Likes

Your example is literally of an exploit

1 Like

the information is WRONG the numbers we have now are tbc lvl 70 values and the gear was cheaper.

If you look at posts this Andy dude has made it shows that he and Kaivax have forced changes to the game before… Something is shady ASF about this Andy guy and Kaivax.

7 Likes

His job is to relay information from the community to the developers. He doesn’t have access to the code base to investigate if the complaint is true or false. He did his job, and the end result was crappy for all of us. I’m annoyed with the change just like everybody else here, but the hatred being directed to a dude that’s just doing his job right is plain wrong.

The pitchfork mentality is why developers these days don’t engage with their communities like they used to. That lack of engagement between devs and communities makes games worse. Be angry. Give feedback. Don’t attack humans. It’ll result in a worse experience for everyone.

Also, I believe these honor values are from TBC proper, not the prepatch. It will likely get reverted.

I did some research and the honor rates of a few hundred per game were only in place in patch 2.3, when season 1 gear was available to buy with honor.
NOT THE TBC PRE PATCH

2 Likes

The gear in TBC is literally twice as much as it is now, but okay. I hate having to clarify that I’m on your side here but I am going to correct misinformation as it crops up on either side. A ring in TBC is 15k honor, that’s more than any piece of the gear you can buy right now.

This is designed around the idea “Your main set and weapons come from arena, therefore you only need the offpieces from this therefore we can justify them being higher in cost.”

1 Like

Can we get our boosts refunded? Only bought it to farm honor during prepatch. That is gone now.

12 Likes

What are you doing about honor farmed prior to the hotfix? What are you doing about improving your QA team?

4 Likes

i looked it up, the prices are the exact same

maybe they are the same person

2 Likes

the amounts are not right it was not this hard to farm rank 14 gear in tbc prepatch. Also yes there are quite a few items more than 15k from the pvp vendor.

Remember, they knew about this in the PTR and beta…and did not change it until today.
Scummy move

5 Likes

Had to wait for people to buy boosts

1 Like

What are you talking about? There are multiple items over 15k honor.

so now players that played today will have an unfair advantage over everyone else, if you’re going to nerf the honor this hard then just roll back the game by a day that way we can all get off on the same foot, I shouldn’t be getting ragdolled by players with 20 hours played on their chraracter (I have 42 days played).

2 Likes