We are winning too much honor points per BG

We have some real stupid at work here. That is all I can say for sure. I’m seriously re-considering coming back now.

4 Likes

Bc he already capped his 75k clearly so it doesnt affect him anymore. Rats are rats.

7 Likes

mods is there any chance you could meet us halfway here? This hotfix seems drastic. You allowed level 30 mounts. Why not a 5x reduction instead of 10x?

So, it doesnt matter whether we win or lose now? Horde got more towers down didnt Kill Van and yet they get more Bonus Honor?

1 Like

true, they would’ve hotfixed this anyway.

You are the definition of cuckold

4 Likes

Again, there is not sufficient proof in those videos of what the honor rates were.
In fact it looks a lot like a private server.

2 Likes

I am shocked if anyone is going bother with doing PvP in the pre patch now. What is even the point? Spending 30 hours just getting one piece?

3 Likes

Guess I am not touching my alts till tbc, see you guys in two weeks

1 Like

ok so I’ve been in AV for 15 minutes, I’ve gotten 130 honor. I need about 130,000 honor to buy the things I would like. That would mean I would need to play about 250 hours to get my gear, aka 10 days played. Not counting the time it takes to get onto the server and wait for a game, if the game even finishes. I work full-time so it looks like I will be saving my honor for level 70 now.

2 Likes

“Um teacher you forgot to collect the assignment”

dude shut the heck up!

5 Likes

i thought the classic crowd hated welfare gear

2 Likes

127 AV wins just to get the R14 2 handed weapon. That’s over 21 hours of straight AV assuming you win 100% of games in 10min

Classic crowd is still on… Classic.

This is the BC crowd fool

1 Like

yep this the retail boiz who couldnt do any quests without their addons XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fGHaVn5rGo WoW Devs currently

2 Likes

poor little beta male

are they actually not listening to the community and just blatantly taking fun out of the game? this is pushing me over the edge… even in such a admissible catchup area its called pre patch for a reason… do none of you blizzard employees actually play the game? any of you guys actually grinding the epic gear before tbc comes out? I mean come on get real.

11 Likes

Blizzard, “We want to provide a genuine classic experience”

Also Blizzard, “Enjoy this store mount”

12 Likes

Please undo this change. No one has enough time to get any real rewards with a 2 week prepatch.

5 Likes