270* AVs for 2H weapon

I came up with the same number.
At average times, win/loss at 50/50 with kills averaged and averaging the queue times…

My numbers were 107 hours alliance and 170 hours for horde(longer ques).

I think you might’ve missed the point of prepatch and the catchup mechanic

it’s 38,250, not 30k

1 Like

@Hitten crunched some figures here about this:

edit I C&P the wrong quote woops

2 Likes

Ahh, whoops. Thanks for letting me know :slight_smile:
Although that makes it even more depressing

Yep, thanks to your data horde side.
I’ve fully updated it.
170 hours horde, 107 hours alliance.

1 Like

This needs to be more well known / expressed to Blizzard

damn if only you genius mathematicians worked for blizzard instead of the space chimpanzees

1 Like

Blizzard has made it abundantly clear to me their development team doesn’t like somebody who dares to be more intelligent than them. Which is pretty tough considering it’s a very low bar. They kind of go out of their way to fire people who they deem “malcontents” because they try to warn them against doing stupid changes that they think are really cool that inevitably are hated by the community. Or if they don’t fire them they just make being there VERY inconvenient to the point they’ll just want to quit by completely shutting them down at every opportunity.

As they said regarding pvp balancing and the new abilities infamously: "What usually happens is you have that one guy who says “This kind of really screws with pvp balancing” and the response is basically “Shut up, pvp guy. It sounds cool so this is what we’re doing.” "

Another case example, in BFA they outright nuked the alpha forums because people were telling them how poorly thought out and executed Azerite Traits and Heart of Azeroth were as systems and just went forward with it thinking the beta players were just going to complain about everything. Surely enough everyone on 8.0 hated the system.

3 Likes

care to add some advice in there you just want to tell other people how to play their game? schmuck

By wanting to revert the honor changes back you are thereby telling me how to play the game.

Why are you here? According to your character, you’ve opted to stay in Classic instead of transitioning to BC - go back to your side of the forums

Well thats incorrect I moved all my characters to TBC

You literally said “Dont play horde”. Yet you act like you care about things like balance in the game. You are not be taken seriously.

Um yes Horde is way overpopulated therefore for there to be a balanced faction population.

You should not play horde. Can you connect the dots now?

You dont believe people should play what they want to play then?

Not if it means an unplayable game for alliance then no.

You seem to have done just fine for yourself Mr. Wam. Unplayable is a word that actually has a definition. So does hyperbole. You SHOULD go educate yourself and then come back, let me know what you find. Dots starting to connect?

lmao I see the issue here.

I knew you would come around <3