We are winning too much honor points per BG

i mean, 13 days… Just rushing the entire thing. Redic.

Where were you when the world needed you the most?

2 Likes

The client is based on 2.4.3, but the pre-patch is suppose to resemble the pre-patch experience…?

10x less honor does not equate to having ~3x as long to farm. That math does not work out when people were farming several pieces in a weekend back in 2007 pre-patch.

1 Like

If anything Blizz will just stall for a few days, then will give honor gain a very small increase on a Tuesday maintenance just try to save any small amount of face.

1 Like

Stop bumping this post and go bump the other.

Yes, and for this reason I fully expect to see today a post along the lines of “To better emulate the experience of the pre-patch, we are making changes to” and altering some things.

People arguing here what prepatch actually was doesn’t matter. This is a 2.4.3 version of the prepatch. Just like P1 will be a 2.4.3 version of the beginning of TBC. Not everything translates in the intended ways.

Acknowledging what is right vs wrong (This honor change appears to be correct for level 60s in 2.4.3) and recognizing 2.4.3 behavior isn’t the best fit for it (Prepatch balancing had level 60 balancing in mind to a degree, unlike 2.4.3), then asking for a change is the best way to go about this.

These billion posts from emotional dolts about how a video in 2.1 at level 70 recieved X Y or Z are insanely irrelevant

3 Likes

so basically someone posted wrong information, Kaivax (or another blizz employee) did no research and just sent the nerf up with literally ZERO regard for the effect on the game, only thinking about what TBC was like on PAPER… Which is literally the exact opposite of what we wanted after learning from Classic, that’s why there is #SomeChanges

3 Likes

Amazing.

Considering the number of Marks rewarded aren’t “correct” at all. I’ve been booted out of countless BG’s, while on Vann, or with my team up 2-0 in WSB.

Not a single mark was given to me out of that. Typical Blizz self-sabotage, learn to read the room.

#boycott4honor

2 Likes

ay chill its just a game lol

I’m all for blizzard and andy hate, but this is over the line

2 Likes

Please revert the change this is absurd. Unsubbing

1 Like

You do realize that threatening to “go to someone’s home” is a criminal offense, right?

That is way over the line.

Kaivax you should be completely embarrassed… you literally took some random guys word on this and completely destroyed all of the fun about this pre patch. Blizzard you should also be embarrassed… you screwed the launch of this and now you ruin honor and ruin the thing i think 95% of people were looking forward to… and you still have yet to come out and say anything about it… are we going to just get nothing from you on this?!

2 Likes

You Karens also know that there is no way the guy knows where the other idiot’s mom’s house is so he has no way to find the basement and attack him. Calm down you sissies.

I like how you post videos with t4 shoulders on a private server and Blizzard ruins the game.

4 Likes

First off, I am stunned someone created a post complaining there’s too much honor. Obviously he didn’t work, got to run 100 battlegrounds and no longer needs honor or definitely didn’t work and got rank 14 from the get go.

I really hope you removed the extra honor they earned just so I don’t feel sick that I worked later yesterday and couldn’t play. Of course that’d be unfair to do as well. So I won’t make a case either or on that matter, at least remove it on those that seem to want it reduced (i.e. that tattletale in the front of the class in 3rd grade). Your “hotfix” seems to be over correcting as if its assuming everyone got to collect 15k honor on day 1. My math may not be exact as I am logging into the game now to try to earn a couple pieces and haven’t run bgs yet but from talking to guildies and others this is what seems to be the case right now.

Each win seems to earn about 200 honor but r14 items cost 8415 honor each up to 13770 honor, that’s 43 - 69 wins to earn one r14 epic item. Remember, you don’t always win, sometimes never unless your in a premade. I think its at most 50 honor a loss. So then its 169 - 276 losses. You also earn badges that are required too but doesn’t even matter anymore since your going to have way more than enough of those by the time you get the honor for one piece. Your going to have to throw them away at 100 cap when your grinding for the r14 gear.

While this might seem like a decent standard on a normal basis, remember this is a 2 week pre-patch. Even if the gear is accessible after, the honor resets, etc and your replacing gear at some point in your leveling. This is unfarmable even to get one piece. I’m throwing up at the thought of running 43 to 169 bgs for one piece. This decision almost makes sense for blizzard though… they destroyed shadowlands, why stop there?

1 Like

Silence, white-knight. Your comment isn’t helpful at all.

This guy should be banned. Why would you even post this?

1 Like