We are VOID

I mean, the poster did imply that he didn’t consider to be a VOID elf anymore when he said ‘‘speak for yourself’’ on Unian comment about being a void elf. This kind of super imply that he saw it as being a high elf now, which is when Unian make his post about high elf. So sorry but you are wrong about Areo not mentioning high elf before Unian comment.

3 Likes

You may be VOID. But your opinion for others is NULL and VOID.

More options for other races would be nice. Honestly, other races deserve more customization than the Rendorei. Especially the Shaldorei.

1 Like

I don’t remember getting any customisation…

2 Likes

Exactly this.

COMPLETELY AGREE! All other races should get something before Void Elves. We should be the lowest on the list, we’ve gotten so much.

3 Likes

High Elves are Alliance. BE are Horde. So, it makes sense that the Alliance gets playable High Elves in the form of VE.

Ugg, so we’re going down this road are we? Fine, ALLIANCE PLAYERS who want to play a HIGH ELF are finally getting customizations. But you already knew exactly what I was referring to but couldn’t contain the little snide remark that was just bursting at the seams to get out.

As I said before, I want more customizations, and that included for Blood Elves. The fact that Blizz went back on the no more customizations in SL and are now seeming to put some focus on them is a good thing, for everyone. It doesn’t mean every round of customizations everyone will get something. But it at least means that everyone should get something in time. That’s assuming Blizz keeps pushing these out. If they cut bait and run again on customizations they’ll deserve all the backlash they get.

Void elf are blood elf. So if the void elf are high elf, the blood elf are also high elf. High elf doesn’t equal alliance.

Well when many alliance player claim that only alliance have playable high elf, it is logic that horde player remind them that either both have them or either none have them.

2 Likes

San’layn…

Blood Elf: “We are Blood Elves of the Horde!”

Me: “So you suck blood or use blood magics?”

Blood Elf: “No, we suck mana out of living things!”

Me: “So…shouldn’t you be a Mana Elf??”

Blood Elf: “…Okay yeah… I can see that…”

I guess this argument is all about semantics. But I thought once that group of HE joined the Horde they renounced the remaining HE and their culture by becoming BE.

If I were you I wouldn’t believe everything he mentions. He was just caught by surprise that someone remembers what he writes here. And to clarify, here’s another topic with another user.

People remember.

Oh I don’t disagree there. High Elves are on both factions just under different names than the parent name. Blizz is also at fault for this muddying the waters with the Silver Covenant who are clearly marked as High Elves, as well as the random High Elf pilgrim running around Dalaran. Or even Elisande during the Suramar war campaign making a distinction between the High Elves and Blood Elves. Narratively Blizz hasn’t done a good job of showing all these groups are connected and are basically all the same with minor variations.

3 Likes

Nope. They didn’t renamed them self when they joined the horde, they did it after the scourge kill 90% of them. Being horde or alliance have nothing to do with the name.

But if you want to talk about name changing, the void elf are also those same blood elf that change their name and now they did it for a second time by naming themself void elf. So if the blood elf aren’t high efl anymore being of one name change, the void elf are even less.

2 Likes

The high elves should be a option on their own I think. Let the void elves be the void elves and the high elf players play the character they really want to be with Paladin option.

5 Likes

I could agree with that. but either way, giving VE more customization options for them to look like normal Elves is fine. It’s not that big of a deal.

1 Like

They didn’t renounce their culture, they just booted the high elves who didn’t want to suck down magical creatures for their mana addiction or use fel out due to not wanting in fighting after losing 90% of their race. At their core they still have the same basic beliefs, just the more recent radical ones (and the faction affiliation) that keeps them separate. And even those mana sucking practices have been mostly curtailed with the restoration of the Sunwell.

1 Like

Maybe allowing VE to be Paladins is next on Blizzard to do list.

The fact that you are so obsessed with me that you remember posts I made three months ago is telling.

Maybe you should get out of your mom’s basement, go outside, get a life, touch some grass or something. Maybe work on finishing high school and go on to college.

I simply asked you which one of your two accounts you are going to use for the complainant.

Don’t make this all about you.

3 Likes