We are VOID

The Void. A force of infinite hunger. It’s whispers have broken the will of dragons… and lured even titans’ own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear de Void. But we understand a truth that they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed… to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us… changed us. But you will become it’s master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world… and defend the Alliance!

This is the introduction when you create your void elf. This is who we are. We are high elves no longer.

Do NOT blankly copy paste the blood elf hair colours to us, I beg of you. Keep the void tentacles, add purple ombre effects. Do NOT make us bland.

WE ARE VOID.

(No, I am not anti high elf. I am anti bland Void elf. High Elves should be a separate allied race with it’s own racial and so on.)

57 Likes

Speak for yourself. I’ll be glad to get rid of this nasty green-black hair.

46 Likes

You can deny it all you want, but as long as it is stated here, you too, are Void.

14 Likes

That ain’t what my MRP makes it say in-game, and everyone on my RP server has the add-on.

High Elf until the day I die.

24 Likes

Yeah, screw letting other people have optional nice things that I myself won’t use one way or another!

I hear Blizz is hiring, you sound like you’d make a great fit for their team!

24 Likes

Huh… your hair choice doesn’t change your race.

17 Likes

Maybe you should spend more time in your starting zone.

7 Likes

I guess Wildhammer Dwarves. Grimtotem and Sandfury subraces don’t exist either.

24 Likes

Nope they don’t.

1 Like

Hilarious how I’m literally playing one right now, but I have a basic imagination and know what customizations can do in an RPG.

14 Likes

Grimtotem can be Rogues. I want a tauren Rogue. Just like changing your hairstyle, slapping paint on your body doesn’t adopt that race’s way of life.

5 Likes

looks at Alleria

Yea. No. We are still High Elves. We just happen to be part Void.

24 Likes

Alleria went through a whole different process then us player characters. Did you eat a void naruu?
Jaina isn’t thicc either, But Kultiran women are.

4 Likes

Tauren and Dwarves do not have ‘Insert tribe’ or ‘insert dwarf clan’ spelled out before ‘tauren’ or ‘dwarf’ - except the Highmountain tauren and Darkiron Dwarves of course.

As a matter of fact, doing so for both Dwarves and Tauren would be ridicolous, considering that they, in lore, are comprised of the various tribes and clans.

Same can not be said for Void Elves. Their entire premise is that they are void-inflicted, and it really should have been what blizzard focused on for their customization, make the void theme cooler, rather than remove it outright. May even have been interested in playing them, did they not end up a blatant Blood Elf copy.

Many people on these forums scream about race diversity and how important it is, whilst also supporting making it all monotone for the sake of ‘player options’.

7 Likes

It’s gonna fall on deaf ears, Unian. Blizzard doesn’t care about how other people feel involving this decision, and in all reality, this feels like another distraction to try and keep people from thinking about the law suit. The more I think about it, the more that’s what this feels like. I agree with you and this choice bothers me too but there’s nothing that’s actualy gonna be done about it while the blood elves are brought behind a building and mugged for their options again.

13 Likes

I know… but I wanted to scream into the Void. I guess.

9 Likes

Strange thing for a high elf to say. :thinking:

4 Likes

11 Likes

I am so happy about the high elves 🧝‍♀️ And everybody (including myself ) who wanted to get those options.
I have 16 Void elves … :heart:

17 Likes

I’m not anti high elf. I’m just anti bland VOID elves. You guys should have gotten your own allied race with your own racials and all that stuff!

4 Likes