We are VOID

Even then, it did not make sense for Blood Elves to be Alliance again. Didn’t even need the whole bullcrap story we got in Eversong Woods and Ghostlands.

Pandaren in TBC just made no sense whatsoever, but if only pandaren were introduced in TBC, we could have avoided the ‘Kung fu panda’ meme.

No.

3 Likes

(fixed for giggles)

:cookie:

2 Likes

Pandaren make only sense on the Alliance-side and I still do not understand how they could imagine showing my nation’s cultural symbol on the Horde-side… but it is what it is. I came across this wiki entry a few weeks ago, it is actually an interesting read and also includes the TBC Pandaren model in it.

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/History_of_pandaren_in_Warcraft

It saddens me to see that Void Elf identity is getting erased. There was an opportunity here to make really unique Void customizations and instead, it’ll likely just be a copy+paste of hair colors. The race is already almost entirely copy+pasted already. The design is getting lazy.

I’ve always said I’ll accept Void Elves getting some more natural options as long as Nightborne get some love, so it looks like that’s where we are now. I hope they don’t just copy+paste for Nightborne.

4 Likes

Its literally just customization options. Make your elf like you want, let others make it like they want.

Not all of the Kul Tiran women are like what the player can choose. Just look at some of the guards.

I would say the maldraxxian guards that are female use the kul tiran frame and are buff. Where is that option?

Its just cosmetic options that dont matter.

6 Likes

Access to the Alliance-content as a race/form you like to play with. Not everyone is willed to play different races or factions at all. It was for me also a very hard sell to play a Draenei but after months I somewhat warmed up to them.

1 Like

That I can agree with.
TBC should probably have been changed a little in terms of playable races. Draenei should still be on Alliance, but instead of retconning draenei lore, they should just have given Alliance the OG Warcraft broken draenei, who ended up seperated from Illidan, Kael’thas and Vashj due to the already explained disagreements. Horde sticks with Blood Elves. Then in Catalysm Worgen and Goblins, MoP should then have Pandaren for Alliance and Zandalari on Horde.

Would have been my preferred direction of it all in terms of playable races.

Yes that everyone that makes up 1% of playerbase of forum trolls and complains about differences in game can go and create own game and do whatever they want there.

Maybe if they left basement they would know you can’t always have what someone else has. How they would know they are unemployed lol.

Felt the same for quite a while before Shadowlands added High Elf customization options. At this point I find solice in the fact that no matter how pale your skin is, or uncorrupted your hair might be, or how blue them eyes get, a Void Elf immitating a High Elf cannot escape the inevitable entering combat and your passive racial activating that turns you a deep purple hue similar to Alleria Windrunner.

Unless they want to add glyphs to change the appearance of any racials. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Speaking of the Broken, they should have been also a customization option for the Alliance-Dareneis as well and would also made sense to be introduced during Legion. You guys really receive always the end of the stick. No Worgen tails or claw attack animation (although in game), no High Elves, unpopular and undesirable allied races and a rattled faction due bad management from Blizzard.

I’m just glad that you finally got some appeal back with the High Elf hair options.

I think that pServers might be a solution for this but there is no need to unless the game service comes to an end.

I don’t think this is a good argumentation but this is a very American way to handle issues.

1 Like

Had it been up to me, no elves would ever have been playable. Same goes for the undead.

1 Like

Right, we should have 1 race with 1 class so no differences, no complains ! You can’t complain if everyone is same. Everything is fair and grey.

Yeah we will aVoid you all :rofl:

2 Likes

Eh, let the inferior ones be what they want to be. Personally, I like my blueberries blue :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

I am not concerned. Being the most beautiful Void Elf, can often be a complete headache, Honestly hope there would arise combinations that could finally dethrone me.

2 Likes

:thinking:

I mean, kinda seems like you are anti-high elf… or at the very least wanting to dictate how others view their characters.

I mean, I get what you are saying on a technicality but also he never mentioned anything about “High Elves” and simply said–

4 Likes

7 Likes

youre just a plain old blood elf now

3 Likes

I DIDNT EAT VOID DEMON TO BE CALLED A PLAIN OLD BLOOD ELF!

6 Likes