We are in Control; Not you Blizzard

You did not pay them for a specific server, you paid for all game server access (within reason to allow for maintenance)

sorry bro, you are wrong. im not talking about the monthly subcription that i also pay.

I payed the for a specific trasaction. That transaction was a transfer to this server. The payment was for the server tranfer, not to play the game. I can play the game on another server. But i paid for this one. they owe me this one.

1 Like

That isn’t what you paid for. Your beliefs aren’t reality.

again, you are far far from correct. I absolutely paid them for specifc server. they have a seperate transaction page spicifically for paying them FOR A SPECIFIC SERVER.

The next time you feel like shilling for blizz, know a little about the subject you are talking about.

you aren’t reality

1 Like

You are the guy shoving a stick in his bike wheel and then yelling at blizzard.

And your delusional post title… yikes.

you paid for a file transfer, which you got

the subs fee is to play the game, which you can do on another server or wait in queue or xfer

and you are the guy that feels the need to try to defend blizz for everything.

I don’t know if its the need to defend blizz or if its just a chance for you to argue.

Either way, i payed for a server transfer. I can’t play there now. please continue to make yourself look stupid and try to defend that.

yep i got that. keep making your self look stupid too.

I was always under the impression that the Overmind was in control as it is the will of the Swarm, and that they control the groove.

/radiofreezerg

You can play on that server you “paid for” though. You just have to wait in line. It’s like going to Disney World and having to wait in a line. Why should you not have to wait in the line?

No, you didn’t. Read the ToS

Yawn. Come up with some new material

omg. lol. you guys are pathetic.

Do you take it dry or do you give them a jar of vasoline ahead of time?

1 Like

Destroying your argument is pathetic?

i did read the tos, on the trasaction page for the server transfer. it said i am paying to transfer my character to this specific server, not another server. The tos applies to game time service. not the server transfer pay transaction.

Indeed, you paid to transfer your character to that server. You did not pay for dedicated, no queue access to that server

This is fine. Grobbulus needs less Horde.

:+1:

Right, and your character was successfully transferred to that server, yes? That’s what you paid for.

1 Like

ahhhhaaa hha ha ha. im in. enjoy your que time lmao

I think he broke, guys