We are in Control; Not you Blizzard

How much do you like this game Vs. sitting in a que for 3 hours. Everyday. No this won’t die down in a week because the launch is not even here yet. I do not like this game enough to be disrespected like this. I will go back to Eve online, Anarchy Online or whatever online game where I CAN ACTUALLY PLAY IT. Compensation should be offered to paying subscribers that cannot play the game. This is not a player made issue because this is an MMO. What other MMO games split up their community on 30 different servers. It does not work and ultimately is a failed vision of network engineering. This is all Blizz’s fault not yours for clicking on a full server. Keep it up Blizzard. Keep those colors shining.

17 Likes

Alright, have fun, see you around

9 Likes

This title lmao.

Didn’t you make a quitting post like yesterday?

6 Likes

yeah so… you want to “not be in control” be my guest

You can still play WoW.

There are plenty of servers without queues where you can do that.

Hyperbolic much?

4 Likes

I dont play retail spaghetti code games k thx

Yo, how about that FREE transfer?

Yes. Blizzard made the full server Andy whiners click on the full servers.

1 Like

I mean. I’m in control. When i transferred off my dead server I made the decision to transfer to a healthy server but not over populated. I’m enjoying my 0 queue time. Although If you started on one of these servers my condolences. Anyways I gotta get back to PVP. I may do a /logoff and then log back on in your honor. Good luck.

1 Like

Coming from the guy who is currently subbed. I think they are in control

the game is avaliable to play and you can play it so this hold no place to stand on

sub ends in 17 days sweetie

This is overplayed and tired. No we cant just find another server. Sure we could, and leave our guild and all our friends behind. Good solution… i guess…

I bookmarked this post. I’ll help you count it down for the next 17 days.

4 Likes

You know they’re likely to just delete this thread based off title alone, right?

1 Like

No, I am in control. I control all of you.

I’m glad to see I’m not the only one who does this.

Well, FF14 has 24 NA servers, 16 EU servers, 32 Japanese servers, and 5 Oceania servers.

Guild Wars 2 has 24 NA servers and 27 EU servers.

What MMO have you been playing that doesn’t have multiple servers?

1 Like

I guess you don’t believe me that other MMOs exist out there on the web. I’m not some teenager that is in love with this game and only this game. Try me. Bookmark all you want.

They exist, but they’re all dead. Like, really dead.