We are going to get playable Alliance High Elves...in a manner of speaking

i know you bring that up all the time but it’s not just caucasians. its all the human skin colors. why cant someone have a dark skinned elf? wrathion is in half elf form. he looks great.

I am genuinely curious if you can find one other time I ever brought that up.

My point is that you can’t argue “WE WANT HELFS BECAUSE OF THE LORE”. then the moment you talk about implication its “WHO CARES ABOUT LORELOL LETS MAKE UP NEW STUFF”

1 Like

Chara?

/ten

Wrathion is a black dragon, not an elf.

i mean you in the anti group. its always used as a bludgeon. it suggests we only want high elves for their white skin. but we’ve asked for the entire human skin color range, repeatedly

i know this. he’s in half elf form. i say half elf cause he’s using a thalassian body but doesnt have the long eyebrows or long ears

Right. You ask for helf lore to be made up, repeatedly. While demanding helfs be added for lore reasons. Because Lore is important. When it suits you.

Then suddenly its not.

Along with your helf breeding grounds.

1 Like

hyperspace? from the helf thread

It’s another reference.

Undertale: It’s me…Chara.

The word you’re looking for there is skinny human.

Half elves always have the ears.

no i’m different than the normal helfer. i defend their lore position but think if its a problem that needs to be solved, then i’ll try to solve it

By asking for things that conflict with the Lore.

kalecgos is half elf form but he’s not using thalassian. he’s using human and you cant see the elf ears

The factions are not being unified. That’s just a stupid fabricated rumor. It a load of hooey.
Just add some customizations so all the elves will quit fighting over whom is the prettiest

You’re all pretty
Sheesh

Not until people recognize the superiority of the Royal Elves.

Yeah, using the Thalassian skeleton doesn’t make you an elf.

Not having the ears means by definition he’s not an elf.

Which by the way he’s not anyway he’s a dragon so it’s not like it matters one way or the other.

You need factions in order to have War.

Yeah, they’ve been mattering so much in this war that totally isn’t about an Old God at every story turn so far.

…and after Vereesa and the Silver Covenant are killed, and raised into undeath, they commit entirely to the Alliance. Thus giving the Alliance the Undead Elves that the Horde has been asking for since Vanilla (which is only fair, considering the Horde received the “Highborne Night Elves” the Alliance has been requesting for just as long).

I’m all for your plan, Ricros. :+1:

2 Likes

all the dragons use elf forms except the ones that dont. for example, deathwing used human and ebonhorn uses tauren. but as far as i know, the rest use elf forms. kalecgos is a half elf form. but you dont see his elf ears. i’m not sure why

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/153449-kalecgos-kalecgos-at-the-top-of-wyrmrest-temple-same-room-as-alextrasza-and-the-.jpg