We are going to get playable Alliance High Elves...in a manner of speaking

Since the high elf megathread was troll-flagged again earlier today i have to make a separate topic for this.

So we are very much going to get playable Alliance high elves in a manner of speaking although not in the way we had intended or hoped for.

With the revelation that factions are going to be changing in a big way and no longer split by race we will be able to play Alliance Blood Elves (yes i realize that this hasn’t been 100% confirmed but neither is the level squish and we all know that one is coming).

Add on an eye color feature and what do you have?

Playable Alliance High-ish Elves.

22 Likes

Really doubt they will give factions the ability to play any race

19 Likes

Why not? It’s the rumor.

2 Likes

Can we stop with adding more High Elf threads everytime the megathread gets locked! Spam is spam, doesn’t matter if the other thread is locked!

36 Likes

“It’s the rumor” Do you not understand what rumors are?

23 Likes

It’s a new topic. And stop troll flagging.

8 Likes

If this does happen it’s going to be like when the Highborne joined the Night elves.

• High elves reunify with the Blood elves.
  • Blue eyes become a customization option
  • Players may choose whether or not they’re playing a blue eyed blood elf, or High elf as both would be canonically possible options
  • Choose either alliance, or Horde.
5 Likes

i haven’t been in the thread today because i’ve been doing other things. however, if it was flagged then i see no reason why ONE thread can’t exist for people who want to argue about helves can go to talk to each other.

6 Likes

Oh, I am sorry.

And no, I am not the one troll flagging. Try harder.

5 Likes

Flag what you want. It is your right to flag

1 Like

You people shut down the megathread and then get all upset when we decide that we are going to continue the conversation. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Who is “you people”?

13 Likes

Also our right to discuss, is it not?

1 Like

Yet you are telling them not to use their right to flag if they feel its appropriate because there are 30 other posts about this subject

3 Likes

Define what you mean by “people”.

Helfers shut down the thread against Helfs and it never came back. So an eye for an eye i suppose

7 Likes

You know, I kind of hope that one day Sylvanas commits a second genocide, this time on the rest of the Alliance High Elf population.

For reasons of course…

18 Likes

Flagged for spam.

3 Likes

How about first:

• Stop creating duplicate threads. Doesn’t matter if the main thread is locked or not, Thread Duplication is against the CoC.
  • Explain on what you mean by “you people?”.
  • Stop accusing others of mass flagging without any proof.
5 Likes

Actually, it does matter. Quite a lot. The megathread is supposed to be where all things high elves can be contained within a single thread. If you don’t want people to add more threads, maybe stop mass flagging

8 Likes