We are going to get playable Alliance High Elves...in a manner of speaking

Are you suggesting that Pandarens are not a core race? Not cool Fyre.

1 Like

Huge difference in creating a race neutral from the get go. Anyways, how is that going for the Pandas? See how much new lore they are getting? Because they make no sense being neutral.

They are basically excluded from all of the story arcs.

2 Likes

You are only one expansion older, goblin. Once they get rid of the pandas they are coming for you guys and the worgen next.

I’ll just rocket jump away.

2 Likes

Yet, the Primer thread on why helves don’t work was closed over a week ago, yet your helfer dumpster-fire thread was only closed earlier today.

Fascinating.

3 Likes

its amazing to me that they thought a bunch of goody two shoes would think an evil version of a belf would be a suitable substitution for a good version of a belf. velfs are so evil, we dont evern qualify to wield the light - something even an undead can do. we cant be paladins and our heals are from shadow magic. thats like the exact opposite of what we asked for, and i do mean the EXACT opposite. is my sub worth less than yours?

1 Like

yeah the antis just joined us in the helf thread. we were debating this whole time. i think it ended up being locked cause some orc started talking about genociding the draenei and an anti who was alliance agreed. went downhill from there

a high elf faction that represents well over 90% of the living high elf population is already playable. you have no more right to an alliance high/blood elf then i do a horde human

no one is stopping you from playing a high elf, just like development said ‘the horde is waiting for you’

5 Likes

the game has two factions, are you aware of that?

yes 2 distinct factions with their own unique races

2 Likes

Sylvanas Sylvanas?

1 Like

Has this been confirmed?

What if I want to play a Quel’Dorei, not a Sin’Dorei?

1 Like

what if i want to play a fogsail pirate or defias human instead of a stormwind human?

5 Likes

why am i a thalassian then if its unique? and since i am a thalassian, why was my only option to be the exact opposite of good? its like 10 easy lessons on how to insult your customers and destroy your business.

Void Elves are evil?

1 Like

what’s that got to do with this? We’re talking about Quel’Dorei, not humans. If you want to play them start your own thread asking for it.

Probably pointing out that its not the best idea to ask for a race from the other faction to be turned neutral, from a gameplay perspective?

2 Likes

Quel’Dorei and Sin’Dorei are different.

1 Like

because they are both high elves. if a different political opinion were enough to make core races neutral the faction concept would be pointless

2 Likes