We are going to get playable Alliance High Elves...in a manner of speaking

Rumor is no where near fact.

5 Likes

The pro side in the megathread is known to false flag anti arguments. Im actually surprised it lasted so long this time since this finally started catching up with them and getting the thread locked repeatedly for months. It is also amusing they spam flags on the blue eyed blood elf threads, despite the fact they already exist and to think blizzard is going to reserve them for a few npcs that will almost certainly never be playable is comical

11 Likes

I acknowledge as much in the original post. But it looks better italicized and in bold i guess.

Everything major that has happened in the game started off as rumor. Flying in BC. No flying in WoD. Level scaling in Legion. Global level scaling in Legion 7.3.5. So yeah.

So it is just them flagging the Anti-HElvers posters who are posting about there own opinion then them accusing the Anti-Helvers mass flagging there megathread.

Woah, that explains a lot.

6 Likes

Time will tell i guess.

I honestly don’t understand why people are putting so much time and energy into what would practically amount to another reskin of the Blood elf model. I swear, there are some people out there that genuinely believe that adding High Elves would be the thing reinvigorate Wow.

I wish people would put this much energy into playable ogres or an aqir race.

5 Likes

Lol people really dismissing rumors after they have turned out true since WoD at this point?

You ignore all the other rumors that haven’t come true in your list there. If 100 rumors come true out of 10000, that isn’t a high accuracy count. You are just picking and choosing what you hope happens and counting it as fact.

2 Likes

People really overestimate how much we loved WCII

Rumors: 4

Reality : like a billion

3 Likes

I honestly wish we could have some new models instead of reskins.

After all, feels like all we’re playing is World of Skincraft

1 Like

look i get why the question keeps being asked, and VE as a replacement feels like a coop out.

but it’s the way things are sadly :frowning:

When did i say i WANTED this to happen? Go ahead, show me.

I most certainly do not. I don’t want the level squish to happen either but i feel that it is inevitable. Does not mean that i am looking forward to it.

Note that i do want playable Alliance High Elves but not like this.

Your entire post is based on a single assumption out of how many rumors now? It proves you want it just because you accept this RUMOR as a fact

2 Likes

Don’t make me get out the assumption hat for you.

I heard a rumor that it will be written all high elves died to food poisoning. It must be true.

7 Likes

You say that without the slightest hit of irony given your post is a based on an assumption lol

2 Likes

My friends and I were massive fans of Warcraft 3 , especially the map editor, back when we were kids.

When we tried out Wc2, we found it to be extremely boring and generic. I always hated how both the Orc and human units were just a copy of the other sides faction with a different mesh.

4 Likes

It’s a rumor with no functional basis. There are a multitude of points across many expansions where unification “could” have happened. They didn’t. There’s little reason to believe it will now.

What you’re not realizing is that the rumors aren’t coming from anywhere. They’re just forum goers theorizing. There’s no legitimate, or even half baked, source that indicates this is happening.

TLDR

Rumors are just a fancy way of saying “lots of people think” without actually having a source or viable basis.

2 Likes

I heard a rumor that the lead dev said if you want to play Helfs the horde is waiting

5 Likes