We are going to get playable Alliance High Elves...in a manner of speaking

yea silvermoon really needs to be updated doesnt it

2 Likes

Unless you’re trust level 3 you can’t really post things.

But you can use the </> button and it’ll make highlighted text into that block like I made it.

1 Like

Would be nice. Some event where void elf insurgents are hiding in the city, or somesuch.

oh, i would love to snuff them out

1 Like

I am curious what the OP’s favorite movie was that Robert directed. My money is on Who Framed Roger Rabbit!

over back to the future? :unamused:

Silvermoon does need updated since BC, but so do the Blood Elves.

No idea what’s going on with them these days. They’re doing blood magic in Nazmir. They cut Liadrins content from WoD.

Just really nebulous.

It would certainly make the world seem bigger!

Back was great - but Roger Rabbit also had Christopher Lloyd, and a much more creepy plot - to me.

But then how will I meme it with grappling hook?

Hey, “Who Framed Roger Rabbit!” wasn’t too bad of a movie. Atleast it isn’t Frozen.

1 Like

Oh I really liked that one. Apologies if it seemed like I was trashing it.

1 Like

i like both of those movies

Not a fan of Frozen actually. I used to work at a cyber cafe years ago, and one of my co-workers would always put on “Do you want to build a snowman” and “Let It Go” on all the time.

Then Jaina got a new model, now I am thinking Frozen is coming out to haunt me.

1 Like

yea i cant wait for frozen 2

I’m more likely going to have nightmares now.

This is correct. Some did drain fel energy.

Again this is false, it is stated explicitly that MOST blood elves did not drain them. FEW blood elves did drain fel energy, but MOST did not. So the argument of MANY blood elves draining fel energy is FALSE.
Stop spreading false information.

First of all, you seem to be struggling with understanding language.

But before I even get into that, where is your source for, “Few”?

Back in the day I worked at… a place, where they played wicked on loop every 45 minutes. In over a year, they never changed it. To this day I am convinced it was a part of a CIA experiment to turn average citizens into rage killers. I swear, every time I hear “POPULAR!” I just want to fill the walls with blood. Erase everything in sweet sweet red. Wash that terrible shrill voice away in the warm life fluid of anyone within reach.

Ugh. That’s awful.

1 Like