We are going to get playable Alliance High Elves...in a manner of speaking

The massive fel crystals they’re experimenting with have more to do with the entire population having green eyes.

However, the idea that Blood Elves didn’t directly drain fel is false, there was a supply of fel crystals within Silvermoon, and, as I said, many desperate Blood Elves most likely drained them.

No, it wasn’t. The Blood Elves got green eyes from the Fel Radiation during the reconstruction of Silvermoon. They’re never experiemented with the Fel, nor never fed on the Fel.

1 Like

We are getting Alliance high elves as much as we’re also getting playable Vulpera at the moment.

Insert Official Source

1 Like

The source doesn’t exist because Blizzard said nothing about either of them becoming allied races yet or ever.

1 Like

And Blizzard also said if you want playable High Elves, the Horde is waiting for you.

And screw more Elves, I want to see Playable Murlocs for Horde and Alliance.

To be fair, Blizz also said

“You think you want it but you don’t.”

When asked about Classic WoW.

Well look where we are now.

Wrong.

Blood of the Highborne has them draining fel crystals.

The starting zone has you surrounded by fel crystals with burning faces on them and Romath states in the quest, “What’s in the Box?” that they used to experiment with Fel crystals.

Whatever helps you sleep at night though.

Yeah, but Classic is going to make them money. High Elves aren’t.

Dude, a story =/= Lore. You should start learning the difference.

Wait how do you know that?

1 Like

Why does everyone think that High Elves will still be playable after how many years everyone has been asking for them? Wouldn’t they have added them at this point if they wanted to? There has to be a reason why they are avoiding them, so the cry out for High Elves at this point is pointless.

2 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Blizzard published novels are lore.

I dont think he knows the concept of TBC blood elves was resolved with the reignited sunwell

There’s only two ways I’ll shut up.

1. World of Warcraft ends without playable high elves.

2. We get high elves.

2 Likes

Highly speculative. Like people are getting hyped by hearsay.

But lol if the gave the alliance the option to play as Blood Elves instead of High Elves.

1 Like

Exactly.

Most IPs like WoW, the novels aren’t cannon, but sometimes are drawn from for cannon. However, there is a difference from a few elves… or a single elf doing it and the general population doing it… unless he’s talking very sepecifically about Lady Liardin, which I don’t think other people are.

Again, it is my understanding we fought and killed the elves who did do it - they transformed into Fel Elves.

2 Likes

Although the only physical difference between blood and high elves is their eye color - blood elves have glowing green eyes - this is not an indication of their quarrel. Fel magic played no apparent role in the elves’ splintering; in fact, its use was hidden from most of the blood elves. Glowing green eyes is the high elven body’s natural reaction to spending time around fel magic, which was used in the Magisters’ rebuilding efforts in lieu of the destroyed Sunwell’s power. Like the orcs, any high elf who spends enough time around fel magic will acquire glowing green eyes.

Source: https://wow.gamepedia.com/High_elf#Blood_elves

The Fel Radiation is what gave them the green eyes. They didn’t feed on the fel, not did they absorb it to get it.

EDIT: I should add, the best source of information actually is by playing the game.

They are the exact same thing. Blood elves are playable horde high elves. But yeah i dont see the alliance getting playable high elves anymore then the horde getting playable humans lol

3 Likes

I mean… time played to unlock them, race transfers, some faction transfers, level boosts and so on… sounds like a money maker to me.

Classic is being funded by subs alone, and has taken massive amounts of time to retroactively create the servers to maintain. Still probably will keep some people subbed… but it doesnt at the moment have in store purchases available

It just seems weird to me that the person would ask for a source from me but then doesn’t source anything reliable to why they think High Elves wouldn’t make Blizzard money.

I think they’re experiencing confirmation bias.

1 Like