We are going to get playable Alliance High Elves...in a manner of speaking

This is why Night elves are the best… we take a few big hits on the Chin, but still get back up and are present at every front… like that heavy drinking loyal friend we all have, when shtf you know who to call :stuck_out_tongue:

Lady Liadrin drains the Fel out of a crystal that was sent to her from someone providing them on Murder Row. So it’s likely many desperate Blood Elves absorbed Fel directly, rather than just passively through the Fel crystals that were set up all over Silvermoon.

Horde Night Elves would be 100% ridiculous.

1 Like

Maybe high elf warlock nolric gave it to her

No, not really. Actually, the Blood Elves were effected by Fel Radiation, which is what gave them the green eyes. But Blood Elves actually were not absorbing the Fel Crystals.

2 Likes

Hey, you do know how blue eyes and blonde hair came about in the real world?

Except the lore said MOST did not directly take fel in and found the practice to be abhorrent. So…Lady Liadrin is amongst a minority.

Didn’t the one’s who did become Fel Elves, and didn’t we kill them at the Sunwell?

Most of them yeah. Some, like warlocks, we didnt

Even undead ones at this point too… lol

No need to go there! I hear there’s a group of responsible Fel users! Only on the weekend! :grimacing:

Nah, the BE Warlocks didn’t absorb the fel. They just learnt how to do Shadow Damage xD

Might want to read Blood of the Highborne.

I thought that the story with the Highborne happened way long before Arthas sacked Quel’Thalas?

Facepalm…

Still doesn’t change the fact you were wrong.

1 Like

I’m actually serious. Wasn’t the Highborne what changed into High Elves before now changing into Blood Elves?

EDIT: Forgive me. Tired.

Nope. Blood of the Highborne is about Lady Liadrin forming the Blood Knights and her relationship with the light.

Before she decided to be a Paladin, she slums it for awhile as a broken Priestess who can’t really use the light.

One of the characters she knows scores her some little green crystal from Murder Row. She drains it and her eyes glow green.

Which is in addition to the giant green fel crystals they’ve erected around Silvermoon.

Yeah. The Highborne are Night Elven aristocrats that can’t give up arcane power and get exiled.

Separate from, “Blood of the Highborne.” Which is a novella about the Blood Elves.

And you’re implying this is how the Blood Elves got there green eyes? Because sorry to disappoint you, that is incorrect.

2 Likes