We are going to get playable Alliance High Elves...in a manner of speaking

I didn’t call it spam. I didn’t see anyone in that thread call it spam.

You do realize that Velf priests can be holy solely because of the fact that they don’t wield or command the light.

They ask it to do stuff, and they probably don’t touch themselves with the stuff.

i use a little thing called dnd to determine a race’s alignment. the devs who made wow, also used it. they just turned it on its head. technically chaotic evil became good. this is why all our elves are drow of various kinds, a technically chaotic evil race that is depicted as good. but, shadow is never good. not even in wow. like warlocks use magics that are not good. fel wasnt good. shadow is not good. i use shadow on my velf for heals. its not good.

It’s not like the OP of ‘pro’ threads represents our arguments. If you want to be visible, we want to be visible.

Got it.

You make it up, with no respect to WoW’s Lore.

So it has no actual meaning or relevance in this discussion.

I don’t care about DND’s system. It has no meaning in WoW. Just because you want to make things up does not make it true or factual.

1 Like

I suggested the thread use a title to show it was the continuation of the megathread. People might not be aware the megathread is shut down and this one’s title is a bit click baity. Which irritates people just a little bit more, like comic sans.

Amen. We don’t need any more pole-proportioned dendrophiles in WoW.

That sounds reasonable. Which is probably why it won’t happen.

If that one isn’t Spam this one also are not.

High Elves remained as a living thread for decades, it’s not going to stop now.

You guys are free to be against it, but trying to shut the discussion is just censorship.

it does have meaning in wow’s system. the devs used it to create the game. just because you want to ignore it, doesnt mean its not true. you’ll find out soon enough, that void is bad. void elves are evil waiting to happen. we’re so bad, we cant be paladins or heal with the light or nature even. we’re basically the most evil race in the game, surpassing undead who can at least heal normally.

No.

It has no meaning.

WoW is not held in check by non WoW systems, like DnD. It may have used DnD originally for inspiration, but it has absolutely zero bearing in current WoW.

So once again. Explain to me only using WoW Lore and terms how void elves are evil.

If you can’t do that, you have no case.

Okay? I feel like I was having a different conversation where I wasn’t calling it spam… but you do you.

Oh no, you guys do it to yourselves. We want the Megathread to stay open. It solves half of the issues we have with the playable Alliance high elf community. It solves most of the issues the WoW community has with eh playable Alliance high elf community.

Somehow it’s the people who argue against playable Alliance high elves who keep getting automated silences or posts removed for things that clearly aren’t a violation of the ToS.

3 Likes

thats what i just said. i know its not always anti related. it just gets added to anti flags. so if maybe 10 people flag the op and another however many flag bomb posts they dont like,it gets the thread locked, regardless.

When the community sees high elf threads that aren’t the Megathread they spam flag it. They even pop in and announce it. For a while it seemed the mods had a one high elf thread policy and were deleting all non megathread threads. I don’t think that would be the case if it were just 10 peeps.

2 Likes

I’m not even following closely the Megathread discussion.

I’m just saying that people are allowed to discuss the matter.

The thread is locked, and that is unfortunate but if someone wanna talk about High Elves in the meantime, they are free to do so.

If we had multiple ACTIVE threads with only slightest differences that would be Spam.

Cool, I never said you weren’t.

No, you need an enemy … Warcraft is what you use to defeat an enemy and has nothing to do with factions

take a void elf to the sunwell. theres your answer.

No. Its not.

The Sunwell is not inherently “good”

The Light is not a force of Good. Its merely “a force”.

2 Likes

So how people should discuss the matter when the Megathread is locked?

Making the exact same thread while the other is locked would be spam because the locked one will be unlocked someday and we would end up with two threads, a.k.a Spam.