We are going to get playable Alliance High Elves...in a manner of speaking

and why only in vanilla?

Ion has said there is High Elves in the game… No you’re not going to get them playable. Knock it off.

2 Likes

at the time, i was watching entire guilds transferring to horde in real time. it looked like armaggedon to me

no probs. i’m going to play classic. only one elf in that game

Obviously we committed genocide by destroying entire cities populated by literally nothing but women and children. Pregnant women and children. Carrying flowers of peace and harmony.

Just like the elves :frowning:

Did the world ever get justice on Roosevanas?

because female gnome appealed to me the most

1 Like

there were female gnomes in other expacs. why only horde mains?

I want you out of my discord.

I just want Blizzard to finally give us what we want. Playable High elves on the Horde

No, I like Fyre! I want to keep her!

I feel like you’re trying to bait her into saying that she went Horde because she liked blood elf.

Nah. Theres still a few million subs worldwide.

I will not argue with history (I’m over 1/3rd german but the last of my german family left in the 1800’s) but I doubt we have the luxury of waiting 70 years in wow to see change.

just showing that you select your faction because you like it. why would people who thought the game was no longer friendly to their faction, continue playing it if that faction was their favorite? i play both factions but alliance is my favorite. so i have to play my favorite race on a faction that isnt my favorite faction. i have half a game at this point.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ll cop to it, I probably didn’t need to bring RL to a fantasy game conversation.

Nah he died before we could even check the facts. Then the full story came out so many decades later it almost literally didn’t matter.

faction choice and distinction matters hyper. if you choose faction before race you only get access to that factions races and if you cant stand the horde a high elf variant has been given to the alliance which you yourself play. that you refuse to follow your favorite race to the horde is your problem :woman_shrugging:

Gnomes forever. Submit to gnomish glory

1 Like

I will show you gnomercy.

2 Likes

Glory to gnomekind.