WC3 reforged datamining (post updated with models)

I’m really considering breaking my no pre order rule for this

I literally can’t get enough of these datamines. This stuff is absolutely BEAUTIFUL.

I hope people will stop complaining about the game being delayed though. I’m perfectly fine with waiting “until it’s finished.” Rather than “Stick to our deadline.”

Warcraft 3 is a game that’s worth the wait.

5 Likes

I ain’t complaining. I just can’t wait and every day makes me wish I could be playing it right now.

5 Likes

I’m still holding on trying not to pre order it until I see more about Night Elves and any lore related changes we may get.

Whole bunch of High/Blood elf models now. Interestingly, the blood mage model is not the same we saw in a previous preview. Also I think there’s something off with Kael’thas’ model.

There’s also a high elf archmage model, so that will replace the archmages protecting Silvermoon during that campaign, along with a couple of unique models, such as the wielder of Quel’dalar.

3 Likes

I feel like the horde who thought they were good guys hated war 1 lore. Can’t have evil orcs now can we

Blizzard can’t just make all this wonderful elf armor and not give it to me. I need all of it in every color possible right now.

6 Likes

And we can still have they… they would just have a different name.

Or maybe not… There is really nothing contradictory about Warcraft 3 lore and WoW lore when it comes to the Draenei.

I doubt it. It’s all pretty bad.

I mean, instead of changing pre-established lore, they can create new lore and make those zones exactly as they were… Again, not seeing the issue here.

It’s still pretty bland, and does more in the service of homogenization than anything else.

I like them both and I don’t think anything about Warcraft 3 contradicts Warcraft 1

Warcraft 1 had non-evil orcs too.

1 Like

You don’t even wear clothes.

2 Likes

Because sometimes we’d rather be naked than unfashioned!

2 Likes

Hey they added Thalorien Dawnseeker and Quel’Delar.

Nice. They even made his armor a high rez version of that low-rez nightmare he’s wearing in game.

3 Likes

I know it’s hard, but if you look down from my glorious chest you’ll see that I’m wearing pants thank you very much.

You aren’t welcome.

1 Like

GNOLL UPDATES WHEN

I hate pre-ordering, but I want those stupid Jaina and Thrall skins that I hate.

That’s a lot of teeth on those gnolls. I am spooked.

Bring back cheat codes!

1 Like

She also appears to be wearing a cape made of feathers and has her toes exposed, as druids often do- if not go fully barefoot. Plus, her whip looks to be made from a vine.

It’s an exact replica of an early piece of concept art.

https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/wowpedia/4/48/NightElfAssassinBySamwise.jpg?version=e3eb5801d8f656354ea418d4fdcf1db5

2 Likes

So the only way to get those skins is to pre-order?