WC3 reforged datamining (post updated with models)

Are they replacing the old demon hunter and death knight? I’d like to keep those too.

Pretty sure they’re just making female versions of them. Starcraft has skins you can pick for skirmishes too.

Maybe we’ll get a male dark ranger model. The rest of the female heroes though… were typically from female only groups.

3 Likes

They’re not replacing anything, they’re adding new appearances.

5 Likes

I’m excited to see the Dark Ranger models and Undead models! <3

I’m not sure I like the non bikini Sentinel. Her model is super cool I’m not gonna lie but I don’t do well when things change from things I grew up with.
Guess I’m just getting old and start complaining about anything.

5 Likes

Sure, it’s not a bikini armor, but it’s still skimpy, it looks cool, and it shows amazing abs.

9 Likes

I prefer Brewmasters wearing their hats… but still like this.
Fire looking like Lu Bu.

1 Like

I’ll post that in the original post too.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/540037432540921866/633051520409272320/We4SorJ.png

2 Likes

Aww i might miss noght elves not being high elves but purple

3 Likes

Abs are overrated tho

Your face is overrated.
Gottem

In all seriousness, we now have story hero models. At least human ones.

Edit:
And now Horde models too.

3 Likes

Antonidas has the same staff the Lich King drops with his name on it.

1 Like

Covering up some models really shouldn’t be controversial.

These characters were designed by young, horny dudes during a time the audience was mostly young, horny dudes. It’s completely understandable to go back through your models and find out which were made for pure titillation and which were made because it was thematically appropriate for the unit/character.

And if it’s a unit/character that shows skin, it’s good to examine whether they’re doing so in a way that makes sense and looks natural rather than distractingly pervy.

Sylvanas would have been much harder to take seriously as a reserved, cold mastermind this expansion if I were staring at her bellybutton the entire time. That outfit worked better as an idealistic guerrila fighter in elven woods.

4 Likes

That’s odd, there’s a Grom model with brown skin. Are they adding a flashback sequence to when he first drank?

At the same time instead of a random black wolf Thrall is riding Snowsong.

It’s not brown, it’s red in night ambient lighting.

1 Like

Ah. Thanks for clarifying that.

I’m particularly happy that Drek’thar got himself a unique model.

5 Likes

Gul’dan looks like he could kick a tree in half with those thighs

1 Like

For y’all who wanted skimpy night elves, someone shared huntress models in a Discord server. They had armor before, and now it’s all been removed. They’re as skimpy as archers were before.
There’s also a druid of the talon female model.

I’m however not going to share them yet, just in case those weren’t real models.

6 Likes