WC3 reforged datamining (post updated with models)

I wonder how they will handle the forsaken quests in TFT. There are some good custom campaigns that exist for WC3 where the forsaken have slightly different buildings, units, and playstyle than Scourge, so I wonder if that could come into play.
Rise of the Blood Elves was pretty sweet too- the custom art on the blood elf units was great. I’d like if they showed a difference between the high elf units of ROC, and the Blood Elf counterparts of TFT.

2 Likes

If it makes you feel any better I am objectifying the hell out of her and those abs.

6 Likes

You know most of the wow loading screens are fan art?

Well if you insist…*zoom intensifies

3 Likes

I just gave it a closer look, the from the thigh to the crotch, it starts to go down, which is still pretty censored but I suppose they wanted to give the illusion of it still being revealing.

I mean, they used to be Amazon women back in WC3, why would you need to censor it? lol

Its called the Zettai Ryouiki technique. If used properly, you can exploit a rigid dress code to your benefit.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ZettaiRyouiki

1 Like

Honestly, it looks better like that. Looks like it gives higher protection, still visually appealing because there’s a whole lot of thigh revealed.

Anyway, more Reforged stuff. Unit models this time. (Will also update original post)

Humans love their huge shoulders, it seems. I’m not complaining though. These models looks so amazing. Look at the blademaster and shadow hunter, holy crap guys. And the dragonhawk rider is amazing!

4 Likes

Tauren Chieftain is wielding the Axe of the Tauren Chieftains.

I want the Raider’s wolf mount so bad. And the Blademaster’s sword.

1 Like

The models just look phenomenal.

Blizzard Art Team constantly confirmed for best team

6 Likes

It’s a little annoying that the RTS models look better than the MMO models…

I bet there’s a bazillion Mage players that wish they could replace their walking animation with that Sorceress’ floating around animation.

11 Likes

Because they were all male in the original.

Phew, the models look better than I thought. Or rather, they look less detailed than I was fearing.

I was afraid they were going to be overly detailed and make cluttering them look awkward. But the models are just higher renders versions of the originals, exactly what I wanted, so I’m actually happy.

Maybe I’ll play orcs in skirmishes once more. It’s been a while.

1 Like

In the original, there were no female heroes except for Priestess of the Moon (and later Warden). Is it really a problem that there will be more variation now?

7 Likes

There were female neutral heroes, the Dark Ranger and Naga Sea Witch, but yeah it’s good to see it expand. I did think the heroes seemed a bit overly one gendered. Actually generally a problem outside of night elves of the armies being very much one gendered.

I don’t think orcs had any female units at all. the only time you control a female unit was Jaina in the Founding of Durotar I think.

6 Likes

The diversity agenda is real. And folks say blizz isn’t political wink

2 Likes

Oh no units that have no reason to be only male now have females whatever shall we do. :roll_eyes:

20 Likes

“This armour isn’t revealing enough” “Why are there more women in this game”

yikes

13 Likes

I demand equality.

Women deserve to be splattered into gore-covered skeletal remains from Demolisher bombardments just as much as their male counterparts. Warcraft cares not your sex, so long as your corpses litter the ground, and stain the earth with your blood!

Also being able to customize armies with skins is a big draw for this SC2 player.

9 Likes

I need to play that more.

13 Likes