WC3 reforged datamining (post updated with models)

Personally Im more interested in the skins.

We got King Arthas, I think Demon Malfurion, World Shaman Thrall, and Kill’em All Jaina.

5 Likes

More like Satyr? Or a Xavius skin? Or Nightmare corrupted?

Hey! She’s cooled down now! Ok?!

I’ve missed the Scourge and Kael’thas.

8 Likes

You’re probably thinking of the Huntress, who did originally wear pants. The archer did not.

1 Like

http://classic.battle.net/war3/nightelf/units/archer.shtml
You can clearly see she has boots going up to her knees. The new model is just that, but a bit higher.

2 Likes

Yep. Also, with the addition of pants. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have no idea how you manage to see pants on bare thighs.

3 Likes

Admittedly, it is hard to see… but I believe I make out her wearing pants based on the art alone.

In time, the model itself may prove me wrong though.

Honestly, I have no idea why people are focusing on whether or not she wears pants when they could be focusing on her abs.
Priorities, people.

4 Likes

I’m a thigh and leg guy. :wink:

1 Like

Anasterian Sunstrider has a unique model in the files, which is cool. I’ve been hoping they’d use him as the end boss of the Fall of Silvermoon mission over the generics in the original.

13 Likes

They’ve already stated that they,re remaking some levels to be closer to WoW. It’s almost certain that the iconic cities will get a makover.

9 Likes

Something really weird: the Orgrimmar artwork in the background of the grunt render is… fan art.

Ohh boy, can’t wait to see the undead units and buildings. They were already awesome and gross in the original lol.
Also the Nelf moving buildings :deciduous_tree:

I’m pretty excited for the Slaughterhouse.

It’s apparently Cenarius, and they’re just portraits.

1 Like

Reforged is bringing back my Kael’thas salt.

13 Likes

Yeah, it’s gonna be both Reign and Throne.

4 Likes

To be fair, changing the length of an article of clothing often changes what type of clothing it is.

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s comparable to say, genderbent Nelf unites. Because gender roles are concrete in the lore. There wouldn’t be any male Sentinels or Wardens. But I don’t see why there wouldn’t be female Death Knight or Demon Hunters.

4 Likes