Water Strider nerf IS bad. Here's why

You eat your popcorn out of a bucket? Get a bowl you caveman.

Yeah, that sounds like a great idea. I should kick one of the people I regularly group with to bring in a pug that’ll ruin the key because Blizzard decided they hate the water strider instead of giving feedback about a change in the game at the point where a fix might go in.

Amazing to think that someone got paid to fail at what you just did, ain’t it?

It’s a popcorn bucket. Have you ever been to the movies? Needs more butter though.

Op.Where did they say they’re going to nerf the water strider? I think you read or heard that wrong.They’re giving a equipment slot for you to use the ability to water walk on all your mounts.

Who the heck eats popcorn out of a bowl?

A metal one? Which movie? If it’s one of those cardboard buckets I swear to god…

People with cooking bowls.

Microwave popcorn at home, most people. I brought out the industrial sized bucket for this thread though.

It’s double wall waxed cardboard. Thing could hold water for weeks without leaking.

Well I assumed your tank was BDK first off, guess not…my mistake. It was a suggestion since you made it seem like that first part was life or death.

If the water strider losing WW is making or breaking your SoB M+ runs…I fear there may be worse problems.

You are a caveman, sir. A caveman.

You are worse than the pineapple pizza people.

Hey now… let’s not say something we’re going to regret.

You’re about to make a powerful enemy, pineapple popcorn man.

Activision got to break something to make others work.

leave my water striders alone yes I got 2 red and blue.

Pineapple pizza only works if you use ham to mask the taste!

Imagine eating popcorn out of a bag like a barbarian and burning your hand with that molten butter flavoring

They could even remove the free item for water strider owners and still have the gold sink for people that want customization. Hey look, it’s choice with consequences without removing anything.

I will not be abused like this. There’s no such thing as pineapple pizza.

Well I do eat popcorn off a plate so I guess that makes me unique. :blush: