Watched 30min of SL and I'm out

This is the one thing I’m kinda disappointed by. I’m glad that it’s going away in WoD and Legion, but I just wish PF would disappear all together. They need to find another method or something.

2 Likes

Maybe they could design zones to make use of flying instead of without it?

Posting on a lvl 20? Seems like an incognito review bomber. Please be gone FF14 investor.

Surely the armour mogs are at least decent looking.

I’m thinking being a Necrolord aligned Vulpera Warrior sounds pretty good to me aesthetically.

LOL, you didnt pay blizzard to do nothing, therefore your opinion is irrelevant. LOL

Imagine thinking post-2018 wow is bragging rights LMAO

1 Like

I spent 30 minutes trying to learn acoustic guitar, but all the starter book contained was nursery rhyme level tunes and simple folk ditties.

I was so disappointed I checked out the guitar itself more carefully to find out why I couldn’t access the music that was inside it. To my horror, I realised I’d been ripped off. The guitar I had bought was hollow.

Tomorrow I’m going to buy the guitar my muso friend plays. That definitely has the music in it.

1 Like

Yah personnaly, the only thing dissapointing about shadowlands to me is the lack of a new class. It sill looks amazing though, and i am looking forward to what blizzard has in store for us. Add that to the potential announcement of burning crusade classic servers in october/november, and i feel this is going to be a good year for world of warcraft.

1 Like

it’s just the alpha…
it’s just beta…
it’s just 9.1…
it’s just 9.2…
it’s just 9.3…

3 Likes

You can’t take seriously from someone who didn’t even play the game.
30 minutes?
surely he spent watching a tree

this game was never for casual people

1-5 hours per week can be fun for you.

but the opinion of someone who plays 5-15 hours a week is worth more

You obviously weren’t playing when WoW began.
It was marketed as the casual alternative to the more demanding MMOs of that time.

Why are you on a forum for a game you seemingly dislike… stop being a diva and shoo. I don’t go around posting every thought just because I find something not fun while throwing in some shade…

I think it’s funny that people think you can’t quit wow. There is a breaking point and a lot of people are reaching it.

Just look how far it’s fell since wrath.

2 Likes

I get that people might want more customized features or less levels. I dont care but if those are your big selling points I wont be playing until they prove they can do better gameplay and gear wise.

Can’t wait. It’s looking amazing :smiley:

Only six months to go :slight_smile:

WoW was built as a more casual and accessible alternative to Everquest :slight_smile:

How about giving it more of a chance than 30 mins of a video that you don’t even get to play?

How about waiting until you can actually try it out before judging it?

This is true. i remember when wow came out as a turning point to every other mmo out there. I just don’t understand how wow got more casual than wrath of the lich king casual. I never thought it would happen. Wow is to streamlined and hypercasual now in its retail form. Still an amazing game though, looking forward to shadowlands.

I’ll complain about things I dislike, and praise what I like. Mob mentality and waiting to see if certain aspects of the game are good are in no way the same thing.

Unlike 99% of GD and the WoW forums in general, there are things I both enjoy and don’t enjoy about BFA. It’s insane how there’s so few people who are actually able to be objective nowadays.

The truth is, I don’t care if you quit WoW. I don’t need an announcement for it.

1 Like