Watch The War Within™: Light and Shadow

Are you sure you want to see more of him? Because it sounds like you want to gank him in a dark alley and steal his clothes.

Was in a book or one of the stories on the website I think.

It was fun. I enjoyed it, but the choice of doing it as a '90s after school cartoon with occasionally oofy animation was an interesting choice.

so what you are saying is void elves are never getting to live in quel’thalas for their own good.

Whoever did the animation and the VAs let them know that their work was excellent.

2 Likes

It’s nice that we are reminded that the High Elves were nearly wiped out by the old Horde, and how absurd it is that they later allied themselves with the Horde. This is often conveniently forgotten to forcefully justify the shaky lore in TBC. Apparently, allying with your mass murderers is less egregious than a single human who harbored a strong grudge against the Blood Elves for refusing to support the humans in their own war against the Orcs earlier.

I’ll give you 20 dollarydoos if you make an animated series. :dracthyr_nod:

Not trolling, but okay.

Well thats kinda False Advertisement.

Makes Dark Ranger look alot cooler than it is ingame!

If it was more accurate Valeera Sanguinar or some Rogues would Cloak of Shadows/Evasion/Smoke bomb Alleria and render her useless.

I’m pretty sure that’s the exactly wrong direction for this.

Imma cope here for a minute:

1. Alleria learns to trust her family to protect themselves and one another in War Within.
  2. Turalyon learns to accept Alleria’s new nature in Midnight.
  3. Turalyon and Alleria gain the ability to touch each other again just as Turalyon dies, as foretold by Arator’s dreams, in The Last Titan as they do something heroic.

That would be a good arc.

2 Likes

Girl soundin like Illidan but less Edgy :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

Maybe she could sacrifice herself to save Sylvanas by retconning BFA and Shadowlands :dracthyr_a1:

We got the Nerubian Princess with her mother the Queen and now Alleria which leaves either Magni or Xal’atath.

I LOVE the new animation style

Story was good, animation, not so much.

Alleria should have kept her original look. Yes, I will die on this hill.

2 Likes

I love this, amazing work! Now give us a Void bow wielding class based of her :smiley:

Blizzard if you can make animations like this , why DON’T YOU MAKE A SERIES OR MOVIE OUT OF IT :rage:

OVEWARTCH DIABOLE, WOW

:moneybag: :dollar: :moneybag: :dollar:

OK, my thoughts about the vid…

It was really good. It gave us a lot of information while simultaneously being cool and entertaining.

That all being said, I think this was a very good way to give us character development. It’s short and to the point while also being fun. If Blizzard did more of this in the future with other characters, I would not be upset.

Also… the Alliance is boring, like really boring… but! After watching this, the meter shifted a bit. I have more respect for the Alliance, which I didn’t think was possible. So, again, I think this is a great way to develop characters.

They’re together and still love each other, but the relationship is strained, as Alleria has lately been keeping her distance from friends and family, including Turalyon and Arator. Her greeting to Khadgar at the beginning of the Dark Heart quest alluded to it, and her recent short story explored it a bit.

1 Like