Watch The War Within™: Light and Shadow

Watch The War Within™: Light and Shadow

From the forests of Quel'Thalas to the farthest reaches of the twisting nether, witness the story of Alleria Windrunner’s journey through Light and Shadow in our latest video.

View Full Article

35 Likes

You’re late. We’ve been discussing it for a while now!

Awesome video though!

5 Likes

RIP hope for a Netflix series. Cool short though.

2 Likes

This was very well done and feels very Warcraft to me. Like a big warm violent fiery blanket of destruction.

Warcraft

14 Likes

When do we get to watch the full animated series? This is gold, Jerry! It’s gold!

12 Likes

It’s worth watching. Blizzard did a great job.

Shades of WCII.

7 Likes

I’m glad Lor’themar Theron made an appearance

(literally blink and you miss him)

4 Likes

He actually can blink at that time as well!

4 Likes

Need to make an anime for WC2 and WC3 and other major events in WoW (like the Northrend Campaign).

1 Like

Is this video retconning things? The timeline here is set up weirdly. It is implying she got her voidy powers before Argus, even though she didn’t. Either way, I hope they use a different art style next time. I cannot stand anime.

Edit: I really feel bad for people out there that see all this marketing stuff and then actually buy the game only to see… whatever the game is now lol. Disappointment inbound!

3 Likes

Very good video!

3 Likes

Alleria dawning her new armor is Beautiful. And watching her and her sisters is amazing. Watching quelthalas in its full glory is magnificent. And my god silvermoon is an actual big city and not small like ingame currently like its suramar size.

1 Like

She did. She came into contact with the void on a legion prison world some time before.

8 Likes

When was this said in-game? Last I recall she got her voidy stuff when she was struck by a voidy naaru on Argus.

1 Like

That just super charged her. She came along and absorbed it because she knew how. Remember when we first get to Argus she’s been imprisoned because of her use of the void. She’s already been studying under Locus Walker.

8 Likes

I don’t remember that at all, sorry. I just remember Turalyon, killing demons, Alleria getting void blasted, and taking down Argus himself, as far as 7.3 memories go.

1 Like

Alleria has made a lot of sacrifices…
I hope she will be there to save Quel’Thalas at Midnight.:purple_heart:

3 Likes

I am predicting she still has about one or two more left in her.

Maybe she could sacrifice herself to save her family/her people.:cry:

Wait, so are Alleria and Turalyon no longer together? I thought they made up on Argus back in Legion?