Watch The War Within™: Light and Shadow

We can only hope, my friend.

Alleria and Illidan sitting around a table drinking and arguing about who sacrificed more.

:smiley:

8 Likes

Well, since I never liked anime, I am guessing this must have nailed it.

Are there going to be more? The article doesn’t imply there will be but the wowhead’s post did imply there would be more, but it has since been changed.

i dont see alleria windrunner anywhere. all i see is an abomination.

3 Likes

1st time I’m seeing this. Just saw a 10 second clip last night which showed very little.

This is pretty good. I like that Blizzard is recapping the story line this way and giving us more depth as to the characters reasons for doing what they did.
Fleshing it out more.

Good job. Well done.

1 Like

That scene was from the Thousand year war audio and yes, she got her power BEFORE she got to Argus.

3 Likes

Hopefully, never.

The video was cool, the underlying themes (DH 2.0)… not so much…
I’d still watch it though.

I appreciate more storeytelling content. Want to see more of this stuff.

But can’t shake the feeling of a cheesy Marvel-esque do-over of Sylvanas, which I don’t appreciate as a Sylvanas fan. Tell me again about how hard things were for you, Alleria. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

We need more of these cartoon like videos.

3 Likes

I have a question. In watching this the 2nd time, Alleria says “until the Horde threatened everything”, when she talks about how she & her family were to protect their home.

But was it the horde or was it the Lich King? I thought it was the Lich King, old Arthas that threatened it all?

Am I missing something?

1 Like

Why add an edit just to troll

3 Likes

Qual’Thalas was attacked both by the original (Orcish) Horde and Arthas, in separate events.

This particular one was against the Orcish Horde in the 2nd war. Which was essentially the Orcs from Outland teaming up with the Amani Trolls to try and kill the High Elves.

That’s my loose understanding of the lore anyways. I forget a lot of it, it’s been a while.

5 Likes

She’s quite literally right there.

Think the cinematic kind of foreshadows her death.

Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Okay, that makes more sense then. I either didn’t know that or forgot about it as I didn’t start playing til 2011 so this was way before Arthas.

Ty for this. Much appreciated.

1 Like

I’m a simple man.

When I see a Seinfeld quote, I like the post.

:blue_heart:

5 Likes

Allerillidan

It’s nice seeing Turalyon again. Hopefully he makes more of an appearance in this expansion. I would love to have his armor for my paladin.

3 Likes