Warthin is a terrible shortened name for the new expac

No, I will still call it dubdub or WW.

Don’t be telling us what to do.
:pouting_cat:

Its ok you are forgiven, you can join us anytime we will be here for you

this is the mantra of the warthin

I plan on just typing out War Within because that’s how my brain translates WW.

In any case, everyone who calls Wotlk “Wrath” is proving my point that TWW will not stand the test of time.

If even “Wotlook” is too long for your internal monologue so it’s shortened to “wrath”, how is the monster “TWW” ever going to survive?

It’s not

Cool, but I use acronyms for games using letters from their titles or I just use 1 word from it.

Wrath was WotLK or Wrath, sometimes even LK.
Mists was MoP
Warlords was WoD
Battle for Azeroth was BFA
Shadowlands was SL
Dragonflight was DF
You can see where this is going, right? The War Within would be TWW, WW or dubdub, not warthin.

4 Likes

I will continue to call it “TWW” no matter how much it annoys you because I think “Warthin” sounds dumb and will refuse to use it.

2 Likes

For now… >;)

That is why warthin is the next step embrace warthin

1 Like

Rub a dub dub T-dubya dub scrub

:man_dancing: :dancer:

This is just silly, imo.
Just say, ‘War’.
Simple easy.
Type TWW.
Simple and easy.

1 Like

Some of y’all over here talking about crackers in the middle of our WoW expansion talk.

2 Likes

Lol yeah, if you wanna add the T in it to the dubdub it would be Tdubdub, still easier to do than Warthin and better to say.

Warthin sounds like you’re trying to either throw up or be some fancy smancy nonsense.

Agreed, that, too, is good.

1 Like

We should start ranking expansions based on their pronunciation. The new tier list goes…

S: MoP, WoD
A: Slands
B: Cata, Legion, DF
C: Wotlk
D: TBC, BfA, Vanilla
F: TWW

All are welcome at warthin

No, it’s Wrath. My brain doesn’t try to read "WotLK, it just replaces it with “Wrath”

4 Likes

you’re welcome

Deef. Dragonflight is Deef.

Which makes it F tier.

1 Like

Ok but why is Wotlk higher up than TWW? Same with it being higher than D row, too.

That’s just weird, as pronunciation makes all under Wrath actually better, easier and shorter to pronounce than Wotlk

Though, I admit it is amusing to say “wottle ka” for wrath. Some of my guildies when I said it before like that were like “huh?” And I was like “wrath of the lich king, wottle ka”

I swapped it up from Wrath, Wottle KA(for saying of WotLK), EL KAY (saying LK). It was fun times.

Mine would be the same, but put Wrath at the bottom and your last tier in Wrath’s place.