Warthin And The Subjective Experience of Names

WHY was that even flagged?

I mean i am in no way on this persons side, but really?

Holy cow!

This just sounds like it’s a you issue. From reading this, the people who are problematic are the people making it an issue. I prefer to use Warthin. I literally don’t care anyone else using anything else.

I don’t even know what you’re talking about. I don’t flag posts. Ever. I haven’t flagged anything in ages. Ever.

Replying to you isn’t harassment.

No one resents you.

2 Likes

Does seem like it bothers you. I mean I’ve never seen someone (well, one person) use a word in a topic title every day relentlessly. Pretty sure that comes under trolling, but who knows? If it’s your happy"word" have at it, but don’t get mad at those that don’t if your so secure with it. It’s weird, and incorrect, but no one’s perfect.

2 Likes

Same. All I did was explain how the few trolls get treated who use it on purpose to trigger people. We’ve seen it many times.

But somehow I’m harassing. :upside_down_face:

You just came back! lol

Unless we’re both on this imaginary hate train these same stalkers of mine keep claiming.

3 Likes

I’m just calling it War Within, or WW, not Warthin.
Is it like a blood thinner, but for war?

1 Like

It’s also the name of a tumor.

3 Likes

Oh My, that’s unexpected!

3 Likes

Sounds like something that will get rid of warts.

3 Likes

Or it created some on the forums. :rofl:

Why haven’t you attacked these others for “trolling and harassment,” seeing as how these posts are directed at specific people or talking about the same stuff I am or blatantly saying they’re ignoring or mocking? Or are you just admitting to targeted harassment against me?

Read these and then tell me all about that hypocrisy going on where you came at me when I never replied to you in this thread before your attack.

1 Like

I got cookies!
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1162227645371666503/1171252185682681906/War_Thins.png?ex=6580ea99&is=656e7599&hm=5f7e3f656ec9e608981a0a543c5c5599c0fb881c4bb8cee069eb107f97593845&

2 Likes

Are they minty?!

1 Like

Unfortunately I’ve noticed a few of these people from my ignore list have raised their ugly heads again. Looks like they resubbed after 10.2 launched. A pity really. Hopefully as more and more people add them to their ignore lists, they’ll permanently leave.

1 Like

They are not minty. They are very chalky and tasting of salt.

That’ll happen on these forums.

2 Likes

Well, that’ll satisfy some appetites around here. :rofl:

1 Like

If Warthin sticks, for the subsequent ones may I propose:

12am
Latita

I suggest Lastan, Latant, Latin or Latit for the 3rd one.

Mint for midnight

1 Like

That would be patch 12.0.0: Mint.