Warsong Gulch War Games

He seems like a bitter retail player ironically posting “No-changes!” as a snarky response to the fact that Classic is doing so well.

First you said Classic is dead now you’re saying I’m snarky because it’s doing so well. Make up your mind.

Good job continuing to attempt to make this personal. How sad.

Could you link me the post where I said Classic is dead?

just jokes ofc.

I played myself:

1 Like

Soz, I was mistaken. A different poster.

Yeah, he didn’t say Classic is dead either.

LOL He’s still rambling here

This guy is like CNN/Fox news. Fake news. Reread my post i didn’t say its a dead game i said

“We all know classic is a dead end atleast this can keep the game going forever…who wouldn’t want to see the top wsg teams go at it”

This is the best thing thats happened to classic (for the PvPers)

stop trying to take it away

3 Likes

Im still not sure this whole Wargame mode was intentional at all. This client we play on is such an abomination based on the re-engineering back to “vanilla” from the legion client that I do not trust a single thing anymore. The bugs that exist from expansions way past vanilla to an ingame wargame mode. Nothing can be trusted.

Its like a 15 dollars a month private server. Absolute yikes. So might as well keep it in. Retro wow is as accurate as classic at this point.

1 Like

Two mistakes, dang.

Don’t forget the honorless target debuff you could queue on command that was an artifact from retail but they forgot to patch out. :wink:

I was getting tilted reading this thread for a bit. Then I used the ignore button that the 3000+ post bozo was talking about, went back through it, and its a much better thread now.

Now that thats out of the way, Wargames are the best news I’ve heard in Classic so far. I’m super excited to play with other competitive teams and players. Hope it all works.

2 Likes

Neither did starting in MC with 1.12 talents.
Nor did group AV Qs.
Also itemization seems bonkers for the current content.
Wait, why are hunters pets pathing to the front of mobs?
Hold on, why are the graphics better?
Now see here, why am I not able to scout the other team before the BG begins?!
Where the heck is the BG portal?!

Oh right this is classic not vanilla. These features exist in classic not vanilla.

Players: #nochanges, that’ll show em!
Blizzard: Hold my beer while I frakenstein this game.

1 Like

Actually they are. They said what build we were launching on.

Not only weren’t you listening, you thought you wanted it when you didn’t.

I really enjoy classic a lot actually. Enough to level 2 60s and rank them both to rank 8. (warrior is only 6 we’re getting there!)
Also the only thing you addressed was the 1.12 patch. Were AV group Qs in classic?
How about blank scoreboards before games? Why cant I MC people out of the instance portal? I get that they explained a lot during the lead up. They explained a lot of changes.

1 Like

It’s no one’s responsibility than your own to read a 16 year old meta.

I don’t care if they leave /wg in game, I just expect them not to. Just as I don’t expect them to break premades.

So you understand that there have been numerous “changes” from the start and this isnt vanilla though right?

I expect them to keep making changes is my point. We can disagree about premades but acting like there isnt a valid discussion to be had is just dogmatic.

Also :Are Wargames here to stay? - #4 by Kaivax

lol.

Yes, let’s bring over wow tokens while we’re at it.

Nah, but wargames are a fun “change”

Plan on doing it with my guild for sure.

I do, sure. The changes and design intentions shown in the past make me to believe that they’ll hotfix it out but we can only wait and see.

I’m just stating to check your expectations before being disappointed.