Warsong Gulch War Games

Yep, free transfers and queue times are undeniably what causes a server to die - but it’s the player behavior within those servers that cause people to take those free transfers. It’s been interesting to think about.

Take care. Thanks for the chat.

1 Like

Why on earth would you not want War Games in classic?

Who are you?

Do you even PVP?

Why are you posting on a retail character show us your classic character

You keep being negative toward the idea of wargames when honestly it only benefits the game. Imagine how much hype the tournaments will be. It will bring the PVP community together

We all know classic is a dead end atleast this can keep the game going forever…who wouldn’t want to see the top wsg teams go at it

That would be the pinnacle of classic pvp

We all know the only thing you do in classic is raid log and get world buffs for molten core anyway…

LETS BRING ON THE WAR GAMES!!!

9 Likes

Because they don’t exist in Classic.

Yes. I’m just shy off exalted with Warsong.

I’m good, thank you. I’ve made enough posts on this toon and I’ve decided to stick to one avatar on the forums.

I’m negative against any suggestions to change Classic into something that it’s not. Classic is a restoration, not a recreation with modern needs or ideas.

The only players who believe this are those who don’t appreciate Classic and it’s community.

1 Like

it’s may and you’re not exalted with wsg yet? that answers everyone’s question we all know you don’t pvp, move along this is for the people who actually PVP not just complain on forums all day

2 Likes

Why don’t you want people to have fun?

Maybe he doesn’t have friends to play with :frowning:

3 Likes

It’s kind of sad, He wants to keep his so called CLASSIC COMMUNITY from having fun. He cares more about his 3500 posts on these forums, I bet you anything out of those 3500 posts not 1 is a positive one for the game. I bet all complaints and QQ’s

I don’t rank. I only participate light during the week and more during BG weekends.

It’s an MMO. You can make friends.

Someone who cares as much as you on where you can find me in game, is exactly the type that I’m trying to avoid.

You are making this personal, why would I disclose my in game identity to you?

I stand by the original design intent that was disclosed back during Classic’s announcement. You want to experience something else.

You thought you wanted it but…

You can’t argue with no changes people. You can’t have fun if it doesn’t fit with what they think is the right way of classic. You will never convince this guy he is wrong or whatever change is in the game or could come to the game is good.

3 Likes

Classic is not Vanilla. There are features and functions that didn’t exist in Vanilla, this is another to that list.

It won’t be removed, just like the other changes weren’t removed.

1 Like

It’s a recreation of vanilla. If you don’t think that the /wg command was intended to be functional and won’t be soon removed, I don’t know what else I can tell you.

Sure, we have opposite opinions. Mine supports the design intent that was disclosed during Classic’s announcement, you are seeking something different.

I’m not saying that you can’t have fun or that my agenda is to ruin your day, I’m merely explaining that your expectations don’t match what was stated from the beginning.

Ah. I see you’re telling me what I want. Yes, indeed. Will you tell me then great master what i want IRL now? Shall I throw myself off a cliff? Strip naked and let the coyotes eat me before they eat my neighbors dog. Maybe I should pull all of my money out and invest in bitcoin. Tell me what I’m seeking since you seem to know???

Are you going to come here with your surprised Pikachu face when it is in fact not removed?

They didn’t remove the Modern shadows, water or raid frames. They didn’t remove voice chat and they adjusted the API to be significantly different from Vanilla.

Classic is not Vanilla.

1 Like

It’s obvious that your expectations don’t match the design intentions. I don’t need a crystal ball.

If you feel this is untrue, dispute it. Feel free to open up the discussion.

Lol, sure. I promise I’ll edit this post with a giant text pikachu.

1 Like

My expectations was vanilla gameplay. I got vanilla gameplay, it’s far more interesting and entertaining than retail. My expectations continue to be let down by the community because they want to exclude some modern standards for the sake of no changes.

Starting with cast bars, which we all install the addon for. Which is why they added cast bars in BC. How about seeing people’s health like in BC. Well it’s an addon. I find the arguments against it ridiculous. I’d argue about transmog but I don’t need to listen to people telling me to play retail for it. God forbid I make my Avengers gear look like Judgment when I eventually get it.

1 Like

is there a way to block someone on these forums?

1 Like

Why do you hold resentment towards the community when it was Blizzard themselves who announced their intentions during this version’s announcement?

You thought you wanted it but…

There is. Click my name, see profile, there’s a window top right to ignore or block notifications.

Happy gaming.

Edit: might be viewing activity, sorry.

Because those intentions have already gone out the window. The modern API is not the same and the fact the no changes people are going to die on a hill when there’s already sweeping changes made to the game is ridiculous and hypocritical.

3 Likes