Warsong Battalion: Imperial Defenders of the Realm

That fight looks pretty even as you can see theres at least 2 warsong battalion raids. at 6:17 you can see that’s obviously more than 40 people in your raid

i rate this as mediocre, though. heres why:

1. the raid you’re fighting is composed of several different guilds so it’s a pug you’re fighting
  2. your raid has coordination, theirs didnt
  3. they wouldnt regroup, whether thats because you wouldnt let them or they didnt try doesnt really matter. a regroup is possible yet they didnt do it and if they had then they’d have a better chance at winning
  4. this fight is essentially warsong battalion running around killing a dispersed group of alliance and you made a video out of it

while this seems like an obvious takeaway that doesn’t really mean anything, it’s important to note that this is the most warsong battalion can deal with. a group of 70 uncoordinated alliance, had they been coordinated then the outcome would have shifted and it’s funny because had warsong battalion lost that fight it would have been very damaging. a risky fight for warsong battalion, a laughable boast. gg lol

Some of the best WPVP I’ve taken part in a while.

I mean i have footage of us 80 v 200 and winning but its pretty boring, I also have footage coming up of WSB taking on 10-20 v 5-7 so idk so save your bullets

do you have proof on those numbers? or are you just making that up?

yeah its still processing HD

1 Like
3 Likes

what am i supposed to be looking at?

Wow I made this video just for you as a Christmas present and this is the thanks I get?

1 Like

Raid team led by 8/8 leadership. Spots competitive. Come join us on our journey to Mythic!

Working your fingers to the bone… literally.

No i mean the video is copy righted

Imperial Defenders of the Stink!

Glad you guys are keeping Wpvp alive

When am I allowed back into the guild?

Santa is coming…

Just can’t stop winning…

You stopped winning when the guard 18v16’d wsb and won tho

In Warsong’s light we serve.