Warriors need a nerf. They are bugged

You’re the one arguing for a class to be nerfed based on the top % and top logs. In literally the vast majority of cases Hunters do more than Warriors, it’s not me suggesting they balance the game around those logs it’s you. You’re literally doing the definition of astroturfing, you know your argument is insane you just are extremely mad your class isn’t broken anymore.

not to burst your bubble.

But balancing has always been done for the people performing the best.

They don’t balance around people who blue parse.

they balance around players who are min/maxing.

Pets didnt change on era. The gdkps must be rotting your brain

the poison value of SP for scorpid changed in era…

Did you actually test it or are you just an angry dwarf?..

let me know.

What’s not true? Just go to the statistics page for BFD. I don’t even play warrior in sod, everything I’ve said I’m taking straight from there.

I said it once, I’ll say it again: Hunter mains are the most delusional sort. They’ll complain about Warriors being OP because of the top 1%, but completely ignore the fact that they’re ahead of Warriors at everything underneath that

Hell, if you want to complain about something, complain about Rogues. They’re the ones beating you at most percentiles

I did.

https://vanilla.warcraftlogs.com/zone/rankings/2007/#class=DPS

4 hunters in the top 50.

the game is balanced around people who are performing optimally.

it’s not balanced around blue and purple parsers.

They aren’t showing the class’s true potential.

Yes i play 2 different hunters on era, horde and ally. What youre implying doesnt make sense. They can literally add quests and npcs/items and you dont see those popping up in era do you

Not true. Top 100 of WCL damage parses, 90% is warriors atm. And they have individual log fights doing anywhere between 350-450 dps. Its crazy beyond belief. But hunters caught 9 nerfs for doing 150 dps lol.

Then you might want to tame a scorpion at lvl 25 and do the math again sir.

The reason they don’t tune in a “buff/nerf class by 10/15%” is because it would affect era characters.

They already stated it shares the client.

the # values anyways.

That’s not the statistics page, that’s the ranking page. When did I say there weren’t 4 hunters in the top 50? There are 0 of my class in the top 100, am I crying?

I’m not crying?..

I’m showing proof of what I’ve been saying.

If you don’t care you’re free to move on.

idk what you want me to say lmao

I do care about the forums being unusable because of schizo posts like this and people trying to gaslight like you’ve been doing. Go look at the statistics page, everything I’ve said has been true. You guys need to stop begging for nerfs and actually play the game, Neither of us are posting 95+s anyway so in our brackets Warrior is like 3rd.

and you need to understand that they don’t balance the game around the 90th percentile because they aren’t showing the classes true potential.

Continue with those insults, you lack knowledge.

It’s not about you and I.

Its a group of about 20-30 schizos (the rank 1 arena discord) which is going around spreading this FUD. All of them have attempted doxxing and sending real life assassination attempts almost every month. Its serious. They want me dead because they can’t beat me in a video game.

LMFAO.

/10char

You laugh but its true. Look at all the astroturfing going on. Hunter is the worst performing arena class, not even 3% in the top 100 on SOD, a class that is the worst dueling 1v1 class that has never won a tournament yet you get 100s of these schizos posting daily, relentlessly, and no other class is mentioned…

Catching on yet?

On a more serious note.

I hope you get the help you need king.

God bless.

2 Likes

You should apply a bit of common sense and realize that most of the top parses on Warcraft Logs involve extreme amounts of “setup” and aren’t reflective of the actual performance and capabilities of a given class in a realistic raid environment. If I wanted to, I could probably parse 300+ DPS if I had the perfect raid composition, was allowed to tank for extra rage generation, and had a bunch of adds on me so that my retaliation ability could inflate my boss parse to comical levels.

I know you know this. You have to be trolling.

which raid bosses in BFD has adds spawning outside of akumai and jett?

Warriors are still #1 on the ST bosses.