Warriors need a nerf. They are bugged

He did just say he’s receiving actual death threats from people he disagrees with on discord, so…either trolling or severe mental issues

Same thing for top hunter parses. That is a constant variable across all top class parses. Your argument is irrelevant. The variable here is the class archetype.

You guys don’t receive death threats from people you beat in a video game? Only me? Dang.

Is that why they parse 50% above everyone else at 60?

Quite clearly someone did; it’s you.

“BUuhT I wunNA plaE MAlelee boomken with a pet and shadow spells and and and and and”

The more layers of contrived nonsense you add into it, the less likely you are to be viable long term.

Just because you can pick it, just because you can spec it, just because you can do whatever you want - does not mean anyone else is required to include it.

No dev, ever, period, said that meme specs were intended to be competitive. “Viable” in your world is a loose-lipped term for “able to complete the content… provided other players are willing to carry it.” Viable to competitive players means “You aren’t going to be pushing #1 dps as catkinmemeshadowSWPmeleehunter spec”. Level 55 players are viable for Molten Core… But they’re not viable for completing Molten Core with any degree of realistic ease.

Nah dude. Warriors doing 30% more damage than everyone else is fine.

Nerf Hunters.

I read that wall.

And came to the conclusion that you’re not here for honest discussion.

Devs stated they wanted to make every class/spec viable and bring them up to par with warrior so we don’t see a similar scenario like in era where some specs have no representation.

You can @ Blizzard if you have an issue with those goals.

You’re the one trying to @ blizzard and spam cry because the product they’ve created doesn’t suit your personalized head-canon fan fic of what SoD should be.

SoD is classic era with runes.

Sorry to be the one to tell ya.

By your logic, revert hunter nerfs.

where did i cry?..

I’m not even the one who asked for warrior nerfs.

go be angry at someone else you hostile creature

:dracthyr_crylaugh:

If you aren’t still 150 dps with Hunter you are doing it wrong.

If you could read the logs you would see that they are parse farming with retaliation. 30 minute cooldown.

Next phase I am onboard with no damage buffs for warriors. Instead crit immunity and AoE threat generation.

oh god devs going to have hard time balacing sod, u want crit imune ah ? well warriors best tanks top dps fear aoe now look at shamans low dps both specs healer low hps last healers to bring to raid premades pvp is a joke, tank ? LOL 1 min mana gone how warriors expect buffs when shamans are hands down broken from the button is a dead class vs others even druid are way better like steps way better basically in everything

no cc btw only have a purge gcd btw plz delay cap 2 fix this problems

and no 2hand runes will no fix shaman need rework both 3 specs like this never match vs others classes

I agree Shaman is broken, please nerf Shaman tank…

But seriously. If you don’t want warriors to get a damage buff, you don’t want warriors to get tanking buffs… You want some healing runes?

Warriors require shield block for crit immunity, the other tanks just get passive crit immunity. So it’s not like giving the warrior it passively like every other tank is going to break the game.