Warriors need a nerf. They are bugged

Warriors good, hunters bad.
Wow player base in a nutshell. Gotta nerf them to maintain the warrior meta, as is tradition.

1 Like

Im gonna like this cause hes not wrong but its funny how the same class hunter can do this damage with just a pet and staring into the abyss

I need to see a video of this or I wont believe you. I’ve not once seen a warrior mow down another player in SoD.

Except hunters were stated to be “EXTREMELY ILLEGALLY OVERPOWERED” when they did 150 dps. And caught 9 nerfs. Warrior need the same adjusting no questions asked or we’re all unsubscribing.

We pay we say.

Honestly this is my biggest disappointment with classic, not actually looking at the baseline mechanics that negatively impact the game.

There are quite a few small changes to the game that I personally think would make an improvement overall to the game, instead we pretty much just get classic with a couple of runes. (A replacement 10m dungeon)

1 Like

But i saw the hecken meme at blizzcon saying dont nerf warriors, buff everyone else :joy: How about bring other classes up to that level instead of nerfing Vanilla WoWs hero class. Its world of WARcraft, not world of MAGEcraft. Warriors are SoDs benchmark, simply buff the other dps.

Same thing as hunter runes. Make them have to stand still for 6 seconds to get a 5% crit chance boost.

Make them have an ability called “Kill Commander Shout” which only works on hamstring and heroic strike and you have to be in a certain stance which increases the damage of it by 20% for 1 attack every minute.

Make them have an ability called “Explosive Swing” which does 75 damage aoe but you have to be 8 yards away from the target, and it costs 10 rage and its on a 6 second cooldown.

Make them have an ability called “Carve” which does 50% weapon damage on a 6 second cooldown.

Make them have an ability called “Lone Monk” which increases damage dealt by 15%… but heres the catch, you aren’t allowed to use a weapon. So you gotta be unarmed. Like a monk.

1 Like

This isn’t classic era.

This is SoD where the devs stated their intentions are to bring up lower class/specs up to par with warrior.

So far, only 3 classes can keep up and one of them scales so horribly that by p2 they’ll fall off a cliff because they can’t tune classes without affecting that era players.

Dev’s intentions ARE to make everything viable.

Someone missed the point of SoD.

1 Like

The lies are strong with this one.

Wait…this is a HUNTER complaining? HAHAHAHAA!

That’s rich.

1 Like

I think everyone is expecting warrior nerfs in the coming few days. The class is insane. Doing level 60 dps lol

Lol.

Kek even.

Most people do not understand Warriors. Or any of the classes for that matter.

To sum it up:

Mana bar goes down, become depleted after going full-power for good chunk of damage, and suddenly start falling down DPS meter.

Energy bar goes up, and down rapidly but maintains a steady placement in the DPS meter, or even higher depending on critical shots.

Rage bar goes up, and up and up until capped and Warrior either spam Heroic strike or some other rage-dump as much as possible. And probably stay above 50% rage so long they’re not dumping like complete maniac trying to get rid of the evidence in the crime-scene.

The principle is simple: Classes with mana bars will generally start to see DPS loss about roughly a minute into fight after they go full-power. Is this the fault of class design? Not really. Classic was designed to factor that casters only have small mana pools. It’s why most people constantly say “Downrank your spells”, because your DPS is dependent on how much mana you have.

If a Mage can just spam fireball nonstop with no consequence whatsoever for mana. It’s very likely they can get up to pretty much just right behind Warrior, or even above warrior in lot of cases. (Mechanic exists, afterall).

Warriors are top damage right now and their lead is only going to grow.

1 Like

And I still can’t kill a priest 1v1 in PVP. ;~;

Sounds like SoD is staying true to the original game design than.

Blood and Thunder as a rune would go a long way for tanking.

it’s not a bug lol. Deep wounds ticks rolling over is obviously intended as that’s a mechanic from Wrath that’s been added for SoD. Like pet scaling for hunters.

What’s crazy is how warriors figured out how to keep the proc rolling and build to insane levels using a 1.4 MH and 1.2 offhand. I think it’s fun. This is the kind of stupid stuff I wanted to see in SoD.

Why are we nerding the fun out of every class? Do you want every class to feel weak and unfun?

Warriors dps is 100% reliant on another class. Feral Druid. There is no issue. Without a feral Druid we won’t even touch hunter or rogue in dps.

That’s really not true. I can usually top DPS charts in BFD as warrior even without a druid. I’m usually able to break around 150+ DPS on Aku’mai without Wild Strikes active while most rogues and hunters I’m playing with seem to hover around 120 - 140. That’s without me using cheesy stuff like retaliation or generating extra rage by doubling as the tank.

Granted, I’ve only done BFD around 6 times thanks to that painfully long reset… but still.

1 Like

A hunter is now at the top of the damage rankings in BFD. Nerf hunters.