Warriors need a nerf. They are bugged

Are you trying to have an honest discussion with yourself? You quoted yourself and it shows no reply arrow. I’m open to an honest discussion which is why I usually try to add my thought process and desired outcome into my opinions/posts.

It was in reference to the guy who ignored my post after he replied to me.

v

and is still ignoring my post.

2 Likes

i dont know maybe they can buff casters but do you really want the results of that?

i mean really think about the implications of buffing everyone up to that point.

We might see a BWL or AQ speed run that isn’t more than half a raid as a single class?

oh no!

1 Like

pvp you goof. think about it .

What are?

Oh, right warriors.

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I say we should nerf hunters.

In classic in endgame gear basically abilities can take 1/3 of your hp and some builds can literally 2 button 16,000 damage. Nobody that knows classic is going to blush at it, but it needs to be more fair to everyone when you promise a different experience from #nochanges.
They said resto mage
They said tank rogue
They said tank warlock
They said tank hunter (I think?)

www.youtube. com /watch?v=26F_3gA3MZ4

My argument is not to make the game more like that, but if a hunter pet can speed up to me, drop 400 magic damage instantly and have a third shot less than 2 seconds from firing then your average caster should be doing MORE than that, because that pet is just 1 aspect of the hunter and they still have utility behind it.

It’s like this for almost every class/race/mech/hero/champion/bloodline in every single game ever.

If you literally gave shadow priests a focus bar with lightning breath their damage might actually double, same for mage spec dps (arcane burst is kinda okay).

Every time a physical dmg class gains 1 str or agi their damage goes up, we don’t do anything without mana, and A LOT of spells are behind a rank.

After WSG dampening my frostbolt takes 2.6 or 2.1 seconds to cast and without spell power will deal less than 80 damage to a hunter who might have 1400 hp. So as long as the hunter gives me 45 seconds of uninterrupted cast time I can kill him with the most iconic nuke of mages and maybe all of WoW.

1 Like

hunters pets arent affected by the dampening .

i agree that physical dps is op at these levels as we have spell ranks as casters and our stuff doesnt scale especially at this level . if they wouldve done 26 as the level cap that would change but they diddnt.

the only abilities that scale with level are the rune abilities and thus the only class that uses 2 of them (warlock) is the highest dps caster.

i understand all this.

all im saying is if they buffed all casters to the level of a warrior in phase 1 total bis it would be a crap show and you and i both know there would be no balance at all in pvp.

So instead of giving casters 100 cupcakes give them 40 cupcakes, or 57.786 pancakes. Please don’t pretend we have noooooooooooooooo idea where to draw the line for a solved game.

sheeeeit give me frostfirebolt so I can get 280% crits.

I’m humoring your position but I don’t think we are this helpless and have no idea how move the needle just a little bit more in the direction it needs to go, just look at balance druids now living their best lives.

heh imagine a warlock in meta form doing 50 more dps so maybe 200ish more dmg .

they already eat melee for breakfast .

it would be silly.

Blockquote heh imagine a thing that helps my argument but is completely made up and doesn’t have to be the case for any reason

Blockquote they already eat melee for breakfast after 45 seconds of not being healed in a 1v1.

Blockquote it would be irrelevant.

I get that warlock is super unfun for physical dmg to fight, priest and druid are incredibly unfun to fight as a mage, but unless they are IMBA I do not care about it.

Sure is a good thing Meta is a rune and we can specifically change properties of it

2 Likes

I mean he’s kinda correct. Deep Wounds has some funky interactions happening with it where its stacking like an ignite so in some cases its ticking for 400+ damage on bfd bosses.

On WCL the average war dps is fourth or fifth highest and they aren’t doing 30% more damage, in fact the vast majority are doing less than 3 other specs. What bug specifically are you talking about? Could you link any evidence? Could it be possible that you’re mad that your class was super busted and now a class that has to do more than afk while they’re bugged pet out dps’s the entire raid is doing more damage? I don’t even play warrior but these threads are way too cringe. This phase is only a few more weeks then the meta will completely shift, you guys need to relax.

our dps to healing isn’t affected by defense like that, its a hit or miss situation, hitting for 1 still heals as if a non crit AB was fired and landed (so like 200).

First time in classic era?

Not everything is viable here. Not everything is viable in every raid here. Not everything gets an invite spot just because you picked it here.

Blizzard has to bribe players to tank so they keep warriors strong.

You realise this has no logic. They are talking about how it ranks to other classes. A mage BiS gear isnt going to top damage, is it?

They still are on average, Warriors are still king at max dps though.

The max dps for Warrior currently shows ~170dps, which is ~30dps lower than the max dps for classic MC numbers. I’m pretty sure this is the situation that OP is referring to.