Warrior Mobility

Whate everyone in this thread is forgetting in their mobility theorycrafting is how easy it is to use warrior mobility whereas warlock mobility requires all sorts of odd setups that aren’t always practical in “most” pvp settings.

My encounter witth a windwalker monk while I was mounted on my warlock alt explicitly showed that.

He plays hpala now

Ye and he’s been glad a couple times I think too last I checked

The kid has come a long way

Isn’t his name Halcyon or something like that?

Something like that. He plays classic a lot

Idk about this one

1 Like

I get it’s tedious setting up portals in battlegrounds where fights cover larger areas and move around a lot more. But it’s also potentially way more rewarding since there’s a lot of Z axis spots to take advantage of.
Warlock is siege tank.

1 Like

mages inifinite blinks and locks portals and sprint + slow immunity will be nerfed aswell?

The bladestorms are connected to avatar so that’s still just 2. Using rally as a root break is possible sure but kind of trolling unless it’s a root beam on healer.

I said that. Conveneintly your quote cut it out.

As for rally root break. The only thing that matters about cd usage is the result. If youre impatient and break roots with a defensive, trolling is on you.

If you werent in the season 14/15 arena forums screencap made by muffles did you even post here

I play warrior, I can’t read man my bad.

2 Likes

Warrior mobility is fine… poor misguided youth.

i don’t remember which one it was but i have 3 and i’m pretty sure it was one of them

can’t show this one cuz bad words

3 Likes

The 4th is trinket. Yes, Ive seen Arms Warriors blow trinket on a root. If im near death and trinkets back up, they’ll press it in a heartbeat. You have 4 root breaks.

Double Bladestorm, Avatar, Berserker Rage, and trinket. Is that actually 5? Whatever the case, you have way too many root breaks. just hush.

1 Like

Tge good ole days. Just came back after quitting in WoD.

Miss your trashcan memes

Glad to see Adori “The goat hunter pet defender” still complains about how bad hunters are. Some things never change.

Does anyone know what happened Crim? I vaguely remember him sating he was quiting bc of literal brain cancer

Im alwaysyoux/pluix

1 Like

I’ve been saying this since the beginning of DF, but all the forum trolls keep trollin’ as if it’s not a problem. IT’S A BIG F-ING PROBLEM!

2 Likes

Now that’s a name I haven’t seen in years

There’s still a couple of us that still post but boy is it slim

Who was the lock who always wanted to play Halloween cleave or whatever he called it

I know exactly who you’re talking about but I can’t place the name

It’s crazy to think it’s been a decade since MoP

1 Like

Don’t even remember what my locks name was back then but don’t think I posted too often